Almost no availability May 2?

puck

Earning My Ears
Wanted to add a day to our trip but there is almost no availability May 2-3. What’s going on?

I wanted to add a day to my last trip. It took diligent searching multiple times a day til something showed up.

In the meantime, I booked a rental car & a one-night off site, that I later cancelled when I was able.

Sorry

Wanted to add a day to our trip but there is almost no availability May 2-3. What’s going on?

Are you searching for just the single night on its own? If a multi-night stay is required around that date, it may not show you availability.

Did you try calling? Sometimes that is more effective than looking online.

There is the 2019 cheer summit going on that weekend. Most teams are flying out and checking in on May 1st or 2nd, as the competition begins May 3rd. The cheer organization has blocked out all three all star resorts, as well as two of the moderate resorts as well, so there's very limited availability that week/weekend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter