Almost There! A Mother/Daughter PTR ~May 2014~

LSpell619

Earning My Ears

"There Ain't Nothin Gonna Stop Me Now and I'm Almost There..."

A Mother/Daughter Disney Trip May 24-30th 2014

Hi Everyone! My name is Lauren and I am so excited to begin my first trip report! Not only is this my first trip report, but this is my FIRST real trip to Walt Disney World! Let me give you a small background...

At 3 years old I went to Walt Disney World with my family. This was during the 1996 25th Anniversary celebration, with the pink Castle Cake! While I love to watch the home video of this trip, I just cannot remember it. When I was 13 I was able to go on a day trip to the Magic Kingdom while visiting family in Florida, but even that I only have bits and pieces remembered. But here I am, at 20 years old, going on a trip I WILL remember! So let's get started!

THE CAST

Name: Lauren
Favorite Princess: Tiana
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
Random Facts: I have an undying love for anything and all things Pixar

Disclaimer: My mom HATES having her picture taken, and I do not expect her to be in many from this trip. So for now, Queen Elinor will take her place,because she is essentially a Queen.
Name: Karen/Mom
Favorite Disney Movie: Monsters Inc., Tarzan, and Mulan
Favorite Park: Epcot
Random Facts: Loves to remind her daughter that she didn't go to Disney until she was 21 and paid for it by herself.

So here's the deal: I have so much planning to do for this trip! My Mom has given me pretty much full control of all planning. I have been stalking The DIS for a good 3 years now, and although I have yet to really take a trip to Disney, it's as if I've been 20 times.

So join me as I plan my very first Disney vacation while commuting to college and working a part-time job! Only 76 days until we depart!

Can't wait for the next update? Follow me on Twitter & Instagram!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LSpell619 (username LSpell619)
Instagram: http://instagram.com/lspell619 (username lspell619)

I'm so excited! While some of the planning has already begun, I will begin posting from when we actually booked the trip! Hope to see you all along the way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter