Almost time to leave

diberry

DIS Veteran
Well, it seems impossible but finally the time has nearly arrived and tomorrow morning we'll be heading down to Heathrow for our first ever trip to California!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I still haven't started packing - I can never decide what to take and live in fear of forgetting something absolutely vital!!! However, maybe I should start thinking about it!!
DH is taking his laptop so I'll attempt to send you a meassge - something along the lines of:" I'm here and you're not - na, na, na-na, na!!! (How mature!!) I shall miss you all madly of course :rolleyes1 and will genuinely look forward to catching up with this board when I get back, though bleary eyed and 8 hours out of sync!! Have a wonderful holiday all of you who are also heading off - just imagine - Karen will be in WDW, Elaine will be in DLP and I'll be in Anaheim and yet we'll all be seeing Mickey!!! Truly a magical mouse!!!!! "See" you all on 25th!!

Have a WONDERFUL time Di!! :cheer2: We will definitely miss you (no whistling here) - but I'm sure you will be having far too much fun to give us a second thought!! :teeth:

I still haven't started packing - I can never decide what to take and live in fear of forgetting something absolutely vital!!! However, maybe I should start thinking about it!!

:scared1: I don't know how you can do that!!! My anxiety dream is "The Packing Dream" where I only have a short time to think of everything I need to take!! In reality I'm checking my lists for months in advance!!

Bon voyage!!!

Be prepared for the heat wave that covers most of the USA. A personal fan will be a lifesaver! My favorite way to beat the heat is lunch at the Blue Bayou! Have a safe trip.

Linda

Oooooh yay!!! Have an absolutely FANTASTIC time, Karen! Erm, I mean Dilberry! ;) Even though this is a DLRP forum, I expect a trip report from you. :dog2: Or if you post one on the California forum, make sure you let us know! *never ventures outside this forum, hehe*

Have a lovely time. ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Mickey's old friend said:
Be prepared for the heat wave that covers most of the USA. A personal fan will be a lifesaver! My favorite way to beat the heat is lunch at the Blue Bayou! Have a safe trip.
Linda
Thank you very much Linda! I've got one of those water-spray fans which sounds like it will be put to good use!! :sunny:

Have a wonderful time, I too want to read your trip report! Hope California is as magical as the other two parks!

Bonnie said:
Oooooh yay!!! Have an absolutely FANTASTIC time, Karen! Erm, I mean Dilberry! ;)
:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:
Even though this is a DLRP forum, I expect a trip report from you. :dog2: Or if you post one on the California forum, make sure you let us know! *never ventures outside this forum, hehe*
You try and stop me!!!!!
Have a lovely time. ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo
Thank you!!

Have a great time, you've earned it :teeth:
Look forward to your report on your return, although you will not want it to finish too soon :sunny:

Not packed :scared1: I had list, blue tacked to kitchen door for at least 6 weeks before we left and added to it most days - tickets, passports, pin -trading, camera etc :wave:

Reid

Cyrano said:
Have a great time, you've earned it :teeth:
Look forward to your report on your return, although you will not want it to finish too soon :sunny:

Not packed :scared1: I had list, blue tacked to kitchen door for at least 6 weeks before we left and added to it most days - tickets, passports, pin -trading, camera etc :wave:

Reid
:rotfl: That of course is what I should do and then I might not be so worried about leaving something vital behind!!! I'm usually really organised but not when it comes to packing I'm afraid!!! Thanks for your good wishes Reid, Becky and Queenie!! :wave2:

Oh Di, How exciting!! I am soooo happy for you. Hope you have the trip of a lifetime and treasure every moment. Can't wait to hear all about it when you return.

Di, I wish you and your DH an absolutely magical trip :wizard: :wizard:

I shall be wanting to hear all about it on your return, mind you ;)

Get packing girl!

I always think, as long as you have your passport, credit card, and medicine you depend on and tickets it really doesn't matter if you forget other stuff - you can always buy it over there! :goodvibes :goodvibes

Enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!

Thank you Nicola - I'll look forward to hearing the end (hopefully!!!!) of the Fantillusion saga when I get back!!!!! :wave2:

:wave2:
Miffy2003 said:
Di, I wish you and your DH an absolutely magical trip :wizard: :wizard:

I shall be wanting to hear all about it on your return, mind you ;)

Get packing girl!

I always think, as long as you have your passport, credit card, and medicine you depend on and tickets it really doesn't matter if you forget other stuff - you can always buy it over there! :goodvibes :goodvibes

Enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!
Thank you Karen!! You must be buzzing with excitement too !!!!! I have now done the packing (I think!!!) but you're right - as long as we've got those things everything else isn't so important. I'm pretty sure I've got all those- and hopefully in the right bags!!!
You, Jon, Amber & Erin have a wonderful time too. The board's going to be really clogged up with trippies when we all get back!!!

Have a fab time - I can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back.

:wave2:

Sorry Di.

I'm slow off the mark today.
Have a wonderful time !

Di, I hope I haven't missed you.:hug: Have a wonderful time walking in Walts footsteps, I can't wait to hear all about it on your return. :goodvibes

Have a lovely, lovely time - we'll miss you on the boards, Thank Goodness your DH is taking the laptop! :cool1: :sunny: :goodvibes

Only kidding we can wait for the trip report - ;)

Kaye

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter