Alphabet/ Die Cut/ Punches Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am desperately seeking a particular punch for my wedding invites. I came upon this forum posting for 'scrapers willing to share' and a couple users with a mickey swirl punch. I'm just looking for someone to punch it out for me, I don't need the punch. If someone is interested please let me know. I will send the paper and return envelope, I'm thinking at least about 400 if not 5. Just let me know and thank you.

I am desperately seeking a particular punch for my wedding invites. I came upon this forum posting for 'scrapers willing to share' and a couple users with a mickey swirl punch. I'm just looking for someone to punch it out for me, I don't need the punch. If someone is interested please let me know. I will send the paper and return envelope, I'm thinking at least about 400 if not 5. Just let me know and thank you.

This is a really old thread and most of the people listed on the first page don't come around here much anymore (there's only one name who is regularly active - and a couple who stop by to say high from time to time). Hope someone can help, but this list was from before my time here (2008). In fact, the last post on this thread was from before I joined. It's an oldie! Did you check online for the punch? With having to punch that many it might be more economical for you to purchase it? Until you buy the paper, pay to ship to out and pay to have it shipped back? Just a thought. :) And congrats on the upcoming wedding!

do you have a picture of the swirl and size.. maybe someone could make it with their cricut. I would help if I had more details and if it was doable.

Sorry it took so long for one of us to reply. Sadly this list is extremely out of date and a lot of these swappers have moved on.
I hope you can find the punch, I'm sure it's available somewhere.

I'm going to lock this thread since it's outdated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!