plantin schoolbook

thanks

please add these cricut carts

accent essentials
stretch your imagination
paper pups
plantin schoolbook

thanks

Susie, I bow to your superior scrappy toys, you have the best!! I wanna come and play at your house :drive: I'll bring dessert :flower3: <---aint I cute?

Ohhh Susie got the E-Bug! Giant Mickey's comeing from Susie's house!

I have a few new carts at home but I haven't really played with them yet.

You got the expressions???!! :scared1:

Yes, I got the big bug.:cloud9:

I couldn't resist the AC Moore special with those 4 carts, the new inks and a mat .... all for 399.:teacher:

I had been holding off thinking a deal must be coming. :thumbsup2

My mom chipped in half for my birthday......so that worked out great.:cutie:

Now - I am waiting on my 2 princess carts that I pre ordered.:banana:

Susie, I bow to your superior scrappy toys, you have the best!! I wanna come and play at your house :drive: I'll bring dessert :flower3: <---aint I cute?

I wish you could come play.

I would love to have some with your talent ocme show me some things.

I totally forgot to update you with my new carts!

I've added ZooBalloo and Cuttin' Up to my collection. Cuttin' Up is my new fave. The fonts are fabulous!!!

I am not sure what I am looking for zooballon or animal kingdom. My DD (possibly both) are going to be kangaroo's for Halloween and it would be nice to have some kangaroo stuff. Can anyone help me with cart I am really looking for. Any volunteers to trade something or I can sent $$ to get some stuff cut? Not sure I could supply the cardstock as I have been banished to bed rest but would be more than ahppy to make sure swap or $$ was enough to cover.

Thanks
Michelle

I am not sure what I am looking for zooballon or animal kingdom. My DD (possibly both) are going to be kangaroo's for Halloween and it would be nice to have some kangaroo stuff. Can anyone help me with cart I am really looking for. Any volunteers to trade something or I can sent $$ to get some stuff cut? Not sure I could supply the cardstock as I have been banished to bed rest but would be more than ahppy to make sure swap or $$ was enough to cover.

Thanks
Michelle

Michelle,

Let me know what you want I have Animal kingdom and would be happy to cut you some fun things to play with.

Thanks
Michelle

I have both if you want something from zoobaloo.

Buffy thanks for the link!

Kat-

Since I do not have a cricut I realyl do not know what I want. If you would be willing to just cut out a few things you think I would like I am sure I'd be most happy with whatever you do. I looked at the link and was think that just the kanagroo cut out of one clor would be cool and I could chalk it. The border looks neat to, but I don't quite understand waht it would look like for real so to speak. Again I'd be happy with anything I could sent you $ for the cardstock and cutting, (or something else if you'd like)

Hi ladies, I assume for the Mega swap the tags for the Zoo Tag swap will be the George Cricut cut ones like before - is there any one who might be willing to cut these for me if I send you all the paper and stuff to send them back to me? Thanks Michelle

That would be me.
I make the tags for the swaps.
:lmao:

Just send me the paper cut to 6x12 (easier for you to mail and what the mat holds anyway), and return postage.

I can fit three (3) tags per 6x12, so be sure to send enough of each color to make your items.

Oh, and the silhouette feature makes a nice double mat look, so send contrasting/matching colors if you want that to put on your base tag.

That would be me.
I make the tags for the swaps.
:lmao:

Just send me the paper cut to 6x12 (easier for you to mail and what the mat holds anyway), and return postage.

I can fit three (3) tags per 6x12, so be sure to send enough of each color to make your items.

Oh, and the silhouette feature makes a nice double mat look, so send contrasting/matching colors if you want that to put on your base tag.

OH Thank you! will the silhouette color also make 3 per 6x12 sheet? and is there any type of papers that are better or ones that dont work as well?

Yes, the silhouette is 3 per sheet also.

The Bazzill Bling cuts okay for the tag bases, but not so nice for the silhouette. The thinner the paper, the easier it tears. The more textured the paper, the more fuzzies there are on the corners. I just changed my blade, so that isn't the reason. So the nicer the paper, the nicer the cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter