Alphabet/ Die Cut/ Punches Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the silhouette is 3 per sheet also.

The Bazzill Bling cuts okay for the tag bases, but not so nice for the silhouette. The thinner the paper, the easier it tears. The more textured the paper, the more fuzzies there are on the corners. I just changed my blade, so that isn't the reason. So the nicer the paper, the nicer the cuts.

Ok once I find the papers I want to use I'll get in touch with you and we'll exchange info and that kind of good stuff again Thanks very much! Michelle

Hello,

I am new to this site and trying to figure all of it out. But I have this one figured out, almost. I have a ton of dies and cricut with quite a few cartriges. How do I go about being put on the list? Or am I just too new to do this. Any help would be appreciated. Silvia Cortz

Hello,

I am new to this site and trying to figure all of it out. But I have this one figured out, almost. I have a ton of dies and cricut with quite a few cartriges. How do I go about being put on the list? Or am I just too new to do this. Any help would be appreciated. Silvia Cortz

If you list what you have here, Nancy will put your things in the list at the top of the sticky, sometimes do to life it takes a few days but not very long. Just list your dies and cartridges and she will add them there.

Thanks for all the replies. I will get a list together and then get it posted. But I can list my Cricut now.

I have these:
Animal Kingdom
Paper Doll Dress Up
Jasmine
Printing 101
ZooBalloo
Joys of the Season
50 States
Mickey Font
Mickey & Friends
Happily Ever After
Dreams Come True
Accent Essentials Shape Sampler
Plantin SchoolBook Complete Font

I know I got two more, but can't find them right now. I will have to post them later.

Silvia
Cortzcards@aol.com

On the Season's of Joy, I have not used it really, but I like the fact it has the 12 days of Christmas on it. I am trying to figure out something to use it on. But I do like the variety on it.

I have been working on my own pages for a couple of years and to be honest, I need some extra creativity in them. After reading some articles and post, I figured that swaps would be the way to go. I like seeing others ideas and while seeing them on the computer is great, I am a hands on girl. I do alot of Disney pages because we go twice a year, atleast, and stay 2 weeks each visit.

I really believe there is something wrong with you when you don't include Disney and other cartoon's in your scrapbook pages. It really represents a childhood, whether it be yours or your childs or someone close to you. Besides, Disney is just to darn cute!

Silvia

does anyone have the cart that has the school bus on it???
i'm looking for 5 school buses. i think it might be on the stretch your imagination one, but not completely sure about that.

Doodlecharms has a bus, kinda cartoony looking.
My Community has a bus that is more realistic looking.

Those are the only two I have that have a school bus.

I do have Stretch Your Imagination, and the bus on it is also sort of cartoony.

I will also have new carts to add to my list, but I'll wait until I get the ones I just ordered online to update. And then I will need to find the nearest meeting of Cricut Anonymous.

does anyone have the cart that has the school bus on it???
i'm looking for 5 school buses. i think it might be on the stretch your imagination one, but not completely sure about that.

I have 2 different ones on strech your imagination. I also have a couple of buses on my craftrobo.

Rebecca

One of my goals is to get over here and update my list.

I got a couple of QK alphabets for Christmas. I can't remember what they are off the top of my head.

I have never seen a cutting machine in action & have absolutely no idea what it takes to cut these die cuts. Knowing that, how much is too much to ask? I am wanting to make birthday invites for my daughter's party and would love to put a die cut from Mickey and Friends on the front of each invite. However, I have to do over 50 invites! I saw that there are 7 people who have that cartridge. Would it be too much to ask each person to do 8 Mickeys for me? Her party is not until May 3rd, but I'm planning ahead. Again, I have no idea-so please let me know. TIA!

I have never seen a cutting machine in action & have absolutely no idea what it takes to cut these die cuts. Knowing that, how much is too much to ask? I am wanting to make birthday invites for my daughter's party and would love to put a die cut from Mickey and Friends on the front of each invite. However, I have to do over 50 invites! I saw that there are 7 people who have that cartridge. Would it be too much to ask each person to do 8 Mickeys for me? Her party is not until May 3rd, but I'm planning ahead. Again, I have no idea-so please let me know. TIA!

It depends on whether you want a basic die cut or the whole paper piecing put together- it is not a lot of work ( though a bit of paper) to cut out the die on the expression machine multiple times but putting all the pieces together of Mickey is a lot of work.

When someone die cuts for you- you normally send the paper so you may want to see if someone has the time to cut most or all of them for you and you would probably need to send money for a new blade and mat as that many cuts would require most of us to buy a new one for it. It also depends on the size you want but if you want the whole paper piecing then yes you are asking for a lot of work.

To give you an idea generally when we trade a completed paper piecing it is worth one of the large jolees packages (about $4).

Rebecca

Most of the Disney Characters can't be done smaller than 4" because of the size of some of the pieces. I did Mickey's for the tag book swap and 6 of them took me a couple hours to cut out and piece together

Thanks for the info, guys! I think I'm going to simplify things and go buy a Mickey head punch to use some punched mickeys instead. That way I can do it myself and it won't be a huge job or too complicated. Plus, I'll have a cool mickey head punch when I finally get around to scrappin' my September trip! :)

Add to my list

New Arrival
Camping
Mickey Font
Mickey and Friends
Happily ever after
Dreams come true
Alphalicious
- Pooh Font
Cuttin Up
Pooh and Friend (can't think of name)
Christmas Cheer

I can't htink of the other ones to add.

I will make a complete list.

Add to my list

New Arrival
Camping
Mickey Font
Mickey and Friends
Happily ever after
Dreams come true
Alphalicious
- Pooh Font
Cuttin Up
Pooh and Friend (can't think of name)
Christmas Cheer

I can't htink of the other ones to add.

I will make a complete list.

Susie,

I'll get these added today.. I didn't ever have this thread light up.... so I didn't notice until I was reading the dates of the last posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter