Alright, ANY DISNEY RESORT :) EARLY JUNE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ajblbv

Mouseketeer
I am a 16 yr old boy, odd one too :P I have been to disney 51 times, I live in Lancaster, PA. I have two sisters, one 19 and one 22, the 19 year old I traveled with twice. My dad was the disney nut of the family and got me addicted, but he past away three years ago :(. My mother is middle aged(rude to say ya know). Me and my 19 year old sister are the enthusiastic ones, the others are alright with it. Now I can stay ANYWHERE, I have stayed at ASMu, ***, BW, WL, PolyL, GF, CS, and those are the ones I recall! Please help! Leaning towards Poly but which building? This will be June 2-8, though I am going down the end of July and also end of August but only with my sister, in June the whole family is going! HELP, AHHHHHHHHHH :)

1st, let me express my condolences for the loss of your dad. Anyone who loves Disney, in my book, has got to be a great person.

Now, to your question... which resort and why? Well, since you are so heavily leaning toward the Poly, and money is no object, then how about a nice lagoon view in Hawaii? You will be right on the beach, with a view of the MK, and close to a nice quiet pool, and not too far from the Great Ceremonial House.. If you prefer a smoking optional building, then try Tuvalu, next to the dock with a view of the MK, or Samoa with a view of the themed pool and MK. It is convenient to the Great Ceremonial House, as well.

I hope you have a wonderful vacation:)

Thanks for condolences, he was a great guy and missed much.

Yes, I am thinking bout that :) But also not sure if taht is not best saved for right before school. I am not sure what the next best thing to do is though? AKL is out of the way and has lots of bugs I heard, contemporary I have not heard things that endear me to it, and those are the main ones. Poly will prolly be it though :)

We actually loved the Contemporary. It was very convenient, and alot of fun. Very upbeat and energizing, and the rooms are HUGE!!! We stayed in the wings with a view of Bay Lake. We could lie in bed and watch the Electrical Water Pageant...it was pretty cool. All of the CM's were really great as well.

However, if you are looking for a relaxing getaway, this may not be the place for you...it has the hustle and bustle feel of a big city, as opposed to the laid back feel of a tropical island, or the Savannah. I do agree, AKL is just too far removed for us, too!

Have a great time:)

Will you be visiting all the parks in June? Do you remember the WL and did you like it? I know my 10 yr old boy adores that place(we ALL do!)! Have you checked out any of the resort picture sites? They always help us to decide:) ! I think the Poly is a good choice too. I have not stayed there, but would like to soon. Seems like a good place to stay in the summer. Tikiman and his site are your best resource. Maybe someone can give you a link to the site!

And please, what DOES your username stand for:p ?

sig is a little misleading, the first three letters are my initials, i challenge you to decipher lbv-------its disney related, and i guess for this forum wont be too hard, for most people it is tho :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter