Alright - IM BOOKED!

CathrynRose

<font color=brown>R.I.P. Possibly Un-PC Tag, R.I.P
Couldnt find where to post my enthusiastic-I-couldnt-sleep-last-night-cuz-I-felt-like-that-little-boy-in-the-commercials-even-though-its-close-to-6-months-away-excitement!!!

At first, I was MAD :furious: at Disney... "How could they offer this free dining again, during the time *I* planned on being there!?!?" Then I came to my senses and thought "What'd good for the goose, is good for ME!"

I called got a quote...thought it over (for about 3.2 seconds) and said "YES!"

Sept 23 - Oct 2nd at POP - 6 day MYW, with options and no expire for 4 people, :yay: FREE :yay: dining for..... $2176!!! This will be a $300 savings from my past budget, which didnt include nightly steak dinners! :woohoo:

Im so thrilled I could just pee. :bitelip:

And I also ADR'd my first night.... The Hoop!

My anger for Disney has been turned into *joy* and *bliss* :Pinkbounc

(I might come home 50 pounds heavier, but heck...)Thanks Disney!!! :wave:

I love that commercial and I know that feeling as well. planned on going at this time and now I get free dining with a savings of 1500 for us. I Can't stand it. : dancer: : dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter