Altered Paperclip swap- COMPLETE

I could not for the life of me to get my computer to cooperate an set up a seperate album for this swap. I think my computer hates me! :badpc::faint:
So I thought since there are not to many groups I would post the pics here.

P1060784.jpg

P1060785.jpg

P1060787.jpg

P1060790.jpg

P1060791.jpg

P1060794.jpg

P1060796.jpg

P1060797.jpg

P1060799.jpg

P1060800.jpg

P1060803.jpg

P1060804.jpg

P1060806.jpg

P1060807.jpg

P1060809.jpg

All of the packages are postal, except for the three that I am waiting on postage for. I will have your packages postal as soon as I can. I will let you know when they are postal.

3pletprincesses- I owe you some money back for postage. It only costs $13.00 ish to mail yours. I will be sending it back to you shortly.

Everyone else, Thank you so much for letting me host this swap and for joining. Hugs to you all. This was so much fun. I can't wait to host my next one. I am totally hooked!! :D

Remember to check your packages carefully when they arrive to make sure you got all of your items. Thanks!
Stephanie

love all the clips! great job ladies!

Stephanie :worship: for getting through your first hostess job with flying colors!!!

what a fast turn around Stephanie. Good job!

Love everyone's clips. One thing I need to keep in mind is that it's ok for me to do them bigger LOL

just got my package! love all the great clips ladies!

Stephanie, thanks again for hostessing :goodvibes

I received my package today and everything looks great!!!
Great work everyone..
Thank you for a wonderful swap Stephanie!!!

:hippie::hippie:Stephanie, I cant believe your turn around on this! Amazing!
Love my clips!
Thank you everyone and especialloy to Stephanie for hosting!:hippie:

Glad your packages arrived safely. Let me know if you are missing anything or have any other issues. Thank you all for joining!

Oh and the last three are going on tomorrow. I wasn't around this weekend to get them mailed.

My package arrived today! Thanks for all the beautiful clips and thanks for hostessing Stephanie!

Received my box today and I really like the clips. They look better in person then on the site. Thanks for your hostessing

Mine arrived a few days ago and I love them! This was my first swap and it was a wonderful experience. Thank you again for hostessing!

I received my package yesterday. Everything looks amazing. I can't wait to use them. Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter