Altered Paperclip swap- COMPLETE

My box is with my DH to be mailed today. I will send you my conf # when he gets home. Thanks for hostessing.

Sorry Stephanie...forgot to re-update you! I am planning to mail Friday. If I can get this last (China) clip set to cooperate sooner I will get them out tomorrow! I really thought it was a great idea...turning into a huge pain! Will let you know dc when it is postal!!

Hi Stephanie
I am so sorry. I can mail tomorrow but with work being so demanding and moving my son into his dorm today, and getting him ready for it, I missed the deadline. I have never had this happen to me before.
I need about an hour to have everything ready to go and will mail tomorrow. If they arrive too late for you I will understand if you just want to return them.
Again, I am very sorry.

Hi Stephanie
I am so sorry. I can mail tomorrow but with work being so demanding and moving my son into his dorm today, and getting him ready for it, I missed the deadline. I have never had this happen to me before.
I need about an hour to have everything ready to go and will mail tomorrow. If they arrive too late for you I will understand if you just want to return them.
Again, I am very sorry.

No worries Rita. I know it can be crazy getting everything ready and moving someone into college. Feel free to mail when you catch your breath. I am still waiting on a few packages.

Stephanie, I had my dates mixed up. I had the mail date as Monday, not the due date. I'm working on bagging and tagging now. These will be in the mail either this afternoon or in the morning. Sorry for the mix up. Our internet has been down for the last few weeks, and I have been depending on my notes. We finally broke down and bought smart phones, so hopefully I can stay plugged in. I will get you the dc# asap.

Hey Stephanie!
I am postal this morning and the officer said it should be there on Monday.
Smiley guy wiping forehead here!:goodvibes
DC number is 0310 2010 0001 7507 3613.

My box should be there by Monday. I have DC number if you need it. Have a nice weekend everyone! We are off to some more Little League World Series games. Such a good time if anyone is ever in the area!

My groups are bagged and tagged. I'll be dropping them in the mail in a few mins. They should be there on Monday also.

Sounds like Monday will be a busy mail day! Thanks Sheila, Danielle and Rita for letting me know your packages are postal. I will update the first page and let you know when they arrive!
Stephanie

Danielle-your box arrived today! All of your items are amazing! Thank you so much for the clips you made for me. I LOVE them all!

Okay, so I need help from all of those who have hosted swaps before. Since this is my first swap I am a little stressed about the sorting. Can anyone offer any tips or suggestions? I have already made a list for every person with their groups listed. Any other prep work? Any advice you can offer would be fabulous!
Stephanie

Okay, so I need help from all of those who have hosted swaps before. Since this is my first swap I am a little stressed about the sorting. Can anyone offer any tips or suggestions? I have already made a list for every person with their groups listed. Any other prep work? Any advice you can offer would be fabulous!
Stephanie

Stephanie...you will do great!

this is what I usually do....have the list of who is in each group and pull their bags from their boxes.
open one bag from each swapper to photog....then add to everyone's pile (I work on my floor in the office so I can spread out)
will check off everyone as I go. continue until you have all sorted and photo's done....then will do a final check as I box up each swappers stuff.

my best tip is to have plently of room to spread out!

Everyone's packages have arrived!!!!!

Today I recieved Susan's, Erin's, Rita's and Sheila's. Thank you to everyone who participated. I am going to work on sorting tomorrow and hopefully pictures tonight.

Thank you Rita for the white sparkly glitter letters. I just love them.
Stephanie

All packages have been sorted and are ready to be postal. I am think ping they will go out of Friday, possibly tomorrow. I checked and double checked so hopefully they are all ok. Please look over your packages carefully when you get them back to make sure that sorting was all ok.
Stephanie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter