Alternative lid for refillable mugs?

Meglen

DIS Veteran
I have never had one but was wondering if any other lids would fit. I would love a more "secure" top. Any lids laying around the house tend to fit this thing? TYIA

What do you mean by a more secure top? The tops that are used fit very tight and at times they are very difficult to get off so i am a bit confused as to what you mean

Reactions: Iya
I have never had one but was wondering if any other lids would fit. I would love a more "secure" top. Any lids laying around the house tend to fit this thing? TYIA
More secure? I can hardly get them on and off now!

I think that they might be looking for a lid that doesn't leak when you tip over the refillable mug. The current lids are not leak proof.

I think that they might be looking for a lid that doesn't leak when you tip over the refillable mug. The current lids are not leak proof.
Yes this ! Sorry for not explaining better. We normally bring a few water bottles to fill up during the day but if I can find better tops than they can be multi use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter