Alumni Rejected from The DCP?

gracegoob

Earning My Ears
Hi guys, so I had my PI around a little over a month ago to do a second CP. I feel like it went pretty well, I'm an alumni and I know I'm in good rehire status with no reprimands whatsoever on my record card. I'm also in the process of interviewing for a Disney Professional Internship currently, which I know I won't hear back from for a few more weeks.
I'm starting to get really anxious that I'm not going to get accepted back into the DCP, considering it's been such a long wait so far. Does anybody know what the likelihood they'd NLIC an alumni is?

Of course I can't promise you anything, but every alumni I personally know that has gone out for a second program has been accepted. The only alumni I've seen rejected who post about it on the FB groups are a) alumni with bad record cards, or b) a few alumni who applied for Summer this year after having turned down their offer for a spring program earlier. Bizarre correlation, I know, but it's something I noticed in the group this year. Good luck!

Of course I can't promise you anything, but every alumni I personally know that has gone out for a second program has been accepted. The only alumni I've seen rejected who post about it on the FB groups are a) alumni with bad record cards, or b) a few alumni who applied for Summer this year after having turned down their offer for a spring program earlier. Bizarre correlation, I know, but it's something I noticed in the group this year. Good luck!
I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the PI I'm in consideration for? I just finished the last interview for it maybe two weeks ago

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the PI I'm in consideration for? I just finished the last interview for it maybe two weeks ago

I know a lot of Alumni who are also applying for PIs and have gotten their acceptances in the past week if that helps you any much! They're still in consideration for the PIs.

I've got to tell you, it's been a wild season for alumni. The summer alumni program had to shut applications after only three days because they decided to open it to alum who aren't in college or within one year of graduating (the current requirements to be in the DCP). I've been seeing few who have done multiple programs getting NLIC'd. It's wild, but you're still in the running don't lose hope. The recruiters are currently taking a break as they configure the character performer offers which will potentially move arrival dates and programs around for many. It also may open up more spots. Never lose hope until that last day. If you have a clean record, there should be no reason not to accept you. Have faith.

I've got to tell you, it's been a wild season for alumni. The summer alumni program had to shut applications after only three days because they decided to open it to alum who aren't in college or within one year of graduating (the current requirements to be in the DCP). I've been seeing few who have done multiple programs getting NLIC'd. It's wild, but you're still in the running don't lose hope. The recruiters are currently taking a break as they configure the character performer offers which will potentially move arrival dates and programs around for many. It also may open up more spots. Never lose hope until that last day. If you have a clean record, there should be no reason not to accept you. Have faith.
Let me tell you, this has been so much more stressful than I ever could have imagined lol

Let me tell you, this has been so much more stressful than I ever could have imagined lol

Offers for both Summer Alumni and the Fall/Fall Advantage Program were on hold last week while they sorted out Entertainment (character performer) offers, but this week, they should send out more offers for other roles! Good luck.

Never lose hope until that last day. If you have a clean record, there should be no reason not to accept you. Have faith.

Hi Timmy! I agree 100%. My son applied 5 times before getting accepted the first time. Now for the summer alumni program, he was accepted almost instantly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!