AM EMH at AK and DHS? How are they now?

DavidNYC

DIS Veteran
We are usually a strictly avoid EMH park family as we're usually at Bonnet Creek. May do a short onsite stay MLK weekend and stay on site. Both AK and DHS have EMH while we're there.

How are they lately during AM EMH? If you're there at rope drop, what can you reasonably do during that hour in Pandora and TSL? (I assume the remainder of those two parks will be basically empty as everyone is probably focusing on those two lands . . .) My guess would be EMH crowds are still large enough to make it that you'd only get on SDD or FoP once during that hour even if there for rope drop but figured I'd check.

FP day soon do deciding whether to still avoid or go for it in one of the parks.

We just did EMH at AK Nov. 7. We had FOP fastpasses so we planned to do NRJ. We arrived through the gates at 7:50 and walked at a nice pace back to Pandora. They of course had already let people through earlier. When we got back there NRJ was only a 15 min wait. FOP was 90 min. I didn’t check what wait times were for the rest of the park as we had a Tusker House breakfast at 8:45. But our morning plan worked well to ride NRJ without arriving super early before park opening. To ride FOP with little to no wait you would need to arrive 45 min to an hour early.

The rest of the day felt fine. Didn’t seem too busy. Just as busy as I would expect a Disney park to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!