Am I cramming too much into these days?

jkp464

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to keep our travel time as efficient as possible while getting in all the things we want to do. We will be arriving/departing LAX, but staying in Dana Point.

On our first day, we will arrive at LAX at 9:30 am. My plan is to tour Hollywood, do Warner Bros tour -OR- visit Santa Monica pier, then head to Long Beach to stay on Queen Mary. We will do Tibbies dinner theater on Queen Mary. We want to do Queen Mary tours as well, but can do them Saturday after we check out of hotel. After we are done in Long Beach, we will head to Dana Point to stay at the beach house we rented.

On another day, we'd like to go to an LA Dogers game. On this day, we'd head out late morning/early afternoon to either to Warner Bros studio tour -OR- Santa Monica pier (whichever we didn't get done on first day), then go to Dodgers game.

With these two separate days in LA, will we be able to accomplish all this?

Thanks for your help!

Sounds a bit ambitious to me - unless you're in your 20s! How early are you getting up to get to LA by 9:30 from WI? Don't forget the time zone difference - flying west is better for the start of a vacation - but you may be exhausted pretty early that day. Santa Monica is closer to LAX and Long Beach so I might stick with that - LAX-> Santa Monica->Queen Mary ( incl tour - and maybe a nap before the show!).

Dodger Stadium/ Hollywood/Burbank ( Warners) are in a decent proximity to one another. You might want to do those that 2nd day. And don't forget the traffic issue - you'll want to go after morning rush hour and get back later than the evening rush hour, since you'll be going with traffic both ways.

Dana Point is very nice. Kind of far from LA - make sure you check google maps for planning your times.

Of course I just packed 3 broadway musicals, 3 museums, empire state blgd, 3 hr boat tour ,central park, and 2 pearl jam concerts into 4.5 days in NY which started with a redeye from LA, so maybe I shouldn't discourage you ( I needed a vacation from my vacation)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter