Am I Crazy?

missourimomof3

Earning My Ears
I've planned our itinerary numerous times, from the most frugal trip to the most ideal, and now I'm pretty sure I've got it nailed ;) But I can't help but worry whether this is a little too much for our first trip, so any input would be awesome.

About our family: there's me, my DH, my mom, and 4 kids (9, 7, 6, and 4). We will be driving from MO. Let me stress, we are a 3-meal a day family. There's just no way around that. We'll be renting an RV and staying at Ft. Wilderness. Our main goal is seeing as many of the kids' favorite characters as we can and to avoid the long lines at meet and greets. The park touring plan is to take it easy, play time in the parks by ear, and see what we can without having cranky tired kids. LOL.

Day 1 - Arriving at FW around 7 pm Saturday night. Planning on pizza or something quick from Trails End.

Day 2 - 8 am breakfast at Chef Mickeys, then head to MK for rope drop. Lunch and supper in the parks.

Day 3 - 8 am appts at BBB. See some of what we missed at MK the day before. CInderella Dinner at GF

Day 4- breakfast - Trails End buffet. Resort day. Hoop Dee Do for supper

Day 5 - 8 am Storybook Princess Breakfast. World Showcase day at Epcot. Supper at TRex.

Day 6- 8 am Hollywood and Vine/Disney Jr breakfast. DHS day.

Day 7 - Trails End breakfast. Resort Day. Whispering Canyon supper.

Day 8 - Breakfast at GF w/ Mary Poppins and Alice. Future World day at Epcot. Supper at Corral Reef.

Day 9 - 8 am Pirates League. Revisit MK. Pirates Fireworks Voyage.

Day 10 - check out and head home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter