Am I crazy?

Cjtigger

Mouseketeer
I have the day before Thanksgiving off and I am an AP. My friend came up with the idea going to Epcot. Are we crazy? We are able to get fast passes and dining reservations so how bad can it be right?

Thoughts?

I have the day before Thanksgiving off and I am an AP. My friend came up with the idea going to Epcot. Are we crazy? We are able to get fast passes and dining reservations so how bad can it be right?

Thoughts?

I would say depends on where you live how far a drive etc

We are within an hour. Just wondering if the crowds levels would be too unbearable to have fun.

I would do it. We were in EP on Christmas day 2015 and, honestly, it really wasn't that bad (MK, that week, was a DIFFERENT story altogether!). Book your FP+, get an ADR and enjoy the rest.

Is your friend an AP also? If so, why not? Cost you nothing but food for the day. Epcot is the one park that if its crazy crowded, you can still get your 3 FP and enjoy the World Showcase. Probably still get low waits on a few other rides.

Agree with above. You are crazy, but yeah sure, do it. You know it will be crowded, but you can also prepare for it.
If all else fails...people watch.

You have an AP and can go any time so there’s really nothing to lose. Guess I don’t see what’s crazy about it?

We are going to be there that week. We will be at MK on Wednesday. You are not crazy. If there are crowds, then it makes you appreciate the atmosphere, scenery, and less popular rides. Slow down, smell the churros, and all that:D

We were there last year during that time and the day before wasn’t bad in Epcot - mk Was nuts, but we were able to get tt and soarin back to back as 4th and 5th fp+ since we had already used or first three at mk

It will be crowded, but if you have the right attitude it will be a whole lot of fun.

Why not? If you have an AP you will not need to "do everything" so the pressure is off. If you are okay with the crowds, go for it!

With APs, FPs booked, and an ADR...I wouldn't even hesitate. I did the same thing for Thanksgiving day, when I lived nearby, and it really wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter