Am I doing this wrong? Making ADRs

jbuckent

DIS Veteran
On the main Disney page I log in, go to MyDisneyExperience and click Reserve Dining. I select the reservation I want and it’s asking me to fill in a ton of information, name, credit card, billing address. Do I need to fill this all in for every reservation? Isn’t it linked to my resort and tickets reservation that would have all this?

You do need to fill in all that information. The dining reservation is not linked to your resort reservation. In fact, if you were to cancel your trip, you would also need to cancel each separate dining reservation as well.

If you put a credit card on file in your My Disney Experience account, along with the billing address for that credit card, you won't have to fill that information out every time you make a reservation. You will instead be prompted to ping a box next to the last four digits of your saved credit card to indicate that you want to use that card to guarantee the reservation. You only have to fill out the full information if you have no card on file or you want to change the card on file.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter