Am I the first?!?

Ariel Wanna-be

“And when my time is up, have I done enough?”
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

This new format is GREAT!

Easy to find code info, without clogging up the resort boards!

Thank you, powers-that-be!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

This is a GREAT idea.

Thanks to the mods and the Webmasters who pleaded our case.

Shall I start asking about codes for my February 2006 trip yet? (joking people, I'm joking :rotfl: )

Debbie

I think the first 10 people to post on the Codes Board should get an all-expense paid vacation to DW at the Deluxe Resort of their choice, doncha think! :rotfl:

Excellent move, moderators and web masters! Thank you! :sunny:

And Hi Debster!! :wave2: Can you believe we're getting more snow?? :cold: :earseek:

Hooray!!!! Way to go!!!! Know all we need is for Disney to work as fast as the dis and RELEASE PUBLIC CODES!!!!

Ariel Wanna-be said:
I think the first 10 people to post on the Codes Board should get an all-expense paid vacation to DW at the Deluxe Resort of their choice, doncha think! :rotfl:
Sounds good to me! :cheer2:
I love the idea of this board- great job Dis! :cheer2: :cheer2:

SeaSpray said:
Excellent move, moderators and web masters! Thank you! :sunny:

And Hi Debster!! :wave2: Can you believe we're getting more snow?? :cold: :earseek:

Hiya Terry :wave2: I am currently suffering from snow induced insanity. If you hear hysterical laughter coming from the East, that would be ME!

YAY!! When I start going crazy for Jan '06 codes, noone will care!!!
Just everyone promise, don't be the jokester, like the guy, saying they were out and they weren't...I wouldn't take that too well. :)

This is a great idea, but I think we should call wdw and tell them to release some codes, I mean we want to get the maximum out of this board right? LOL

Wonderful.....Wonderful.......Wonderful.... What a nicer place to read about for codes.. Here's hoping that a general code comes out soon!!

great!!! Now I do not have to search for the codes threads when I need them!!

From what I hear AP and FL were just about the same %---pixie dust for GP for the rest of you :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter