Am I the only dope that can't use Glitter Fabric Paint?

MaryKatesMom

DIS Veteran
Good grief! I've made a mess on two shirts already. Lord knows I need to go to Michaels again in the middle of the holiday traffic. :rolleyes:

It just doesn't come out evenly. What the heck am I doing? Some of it really looks nice, particularly the dots of glitter on the tree, but when I try to outline something it is just awful.

Any suggestions? :wave2:

Not sure if I can describe this right, but I will try. When ever I have outlined an image with glitter or any other fabric paint, I try to keep my hand as steady as possible. I do this by holding the paint normally, and holding out my pinky so I have part of my hand leaning on the work surface. You do have to practice to keep squeezing the paint evenly too. Start at the top of the image and work towards you, as you are slowly moving, your pinky is sliding on the surface to steady your hand. It does take practice though. HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter