Am I the only one on this board that watches Better Call Saul?

Tasha228

DIS Veteran
Just curious because I haven't seen a thread about it like I do with so many other shows. I loved Breaking Bad and I am loving Better Call Saul.

I have binge-watched it on Netflix, and thought it was very good. I cut the cable cord several years ago, so I will have to wait a while to watch the current season.

We like it. Its a little slow sometimes for my taste but it's got a decent story line.

We are heading on a cruise Saturday and I have downloaded all the episodes I can to watch poolside. Coworker who is a huge WD fan like me recommended it so I may be a huge fan by the end of the cruise. :thumbsup2

One of our favorite shows. My Wife was friends with Bob Odenkirk back when they were doing improv in Chicago.

I am really trying, some episodes I like, last night's was great, but others are so slow that I wonder why I am watching it!

My family watches it, and we love it! (but BB continues to be my favorite all-time series, and I still think is the best show ever).

I must get this off my chest: I HATE CHUCK!!!!! :crazy2: :mad: :furious:

Last edited:
So, what do you guys think will happen to chuck and Kim? by the time Jimmy (or Saul) appear on BB, Chuck and Kim are out of his life. I think Chuck will die, but Kim? I don't know, I just hope she doesn't die.

I just want to smack the smug look right off Chuck's face, and that judge from last night? She needs to feel hurt, big time. I SO wanted to reach through the TV and give her a good shake. Jimmy/Saul gave in to all of Chuck's demands... so I cannot WAIT to see why he and Kim looked so satisfied at the outcome. Something's up, for sure!! I think Chuck's gonna get what's coming to him, what he deserves!

"It's all good, man!

I just want to smack the smug look right off Chuck's face, and that judge from last night? She needs to feel hurt, big time. I SO wanted to reach through the TV and give her a good shake. Jimmy/Saul gave in to all of Chuck's demands... so I cannot WAIT to see why he and Kim looked so satisfied at the outcome. Something's up, for sure!! I think Chuck's gonna get what's coming to him, what he deserves!

"It's all good, man!

I have a theory on that if you're interested. No inside info or spoilers...just a hunch.

Just a guess, not a spoiler, but I bet Mike took the other cassette tape when he was "fixing" the door.

Just a guess, not a spoiler, but I bet Mike took the other cassette tape when he was "fixing" the door.

Maybe but I was thinking (hunch below in white):

Entrapment. The tape will be inadmissable in the bar association hearing and may even be ground for getting Chuck disbarred because it was entrapment.

Maybe but I was thinking (hunch below in white):

Good hunch. DH and I are betting that they are working on getting Chuck declared incompetent. I put our hunch in white, too, so we can't be declared to be spoilers!

I can't stand chuck. I have a hunch, DH has a hunch..... we're just waiting to see if we're even close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!