Am I the only one on this board that watches Better Call Saul?

My husband and I have been watching. I really like it! Haven't watched last night episode yet.

Yay! Glad I'm not the only fan on here!

So, what do you guys think will happen to chuck and Kim? by the time Jimmy (or Saul) appear on BB, Chuck and Kim are out of his life. I think Chuck will die, but Kim? I don't know, I just hope she doesn't die.

Well, we don't know that they are actually out of his life by BB. It never shows his home life. For all we know, he and Kim are married by BB. I don't think they are but ya never know! I can't wait to see how it all plays out. Part of what I do like about Better Call Saul is how they tie in so much from BB into it and bring back old characters. I suspect we will see Walt by the end. Possibly the finale. I love that they added Mike's storyline to the show too. I love his character and his acting!

And count me as another that can't stand smug Chuck. (aka UPChuck! ;) ) I think the incompetent theory (not a spoiler as it isn't confirmed, just someone's guess) is a good one based on the pictures they were looking at.

Yay! Glad I'm not the only fan on here!

Well, we don't know that they are actually out of his life by BB. It never shows his home life. For all we know, he and Kim are married by BB. I don't think they are but ya never know! I can't wait to see how it all plays out. Part of what I do like about Better Call Saul is how they tie in so much from BB into it and bring back old characters. I suspect we will see Walt by the end. Possibly the finale. I love that they added Mike's storyline to the show too. I love his character and his acting!

And count me as another that can't stand smug Chuck. (aka UPChuck! ;) ) I think the incompetent theory (not a spoiler as it isn't confirmed, just someone's guess) is a good one based on the pictures they were looking at.

Yes, his home life is never shown, but it always looked like he was alone. No wedding ring, only the pinky ring. He seemed to have a crush on Francesca...but lots of married men act that way. More importantly, when he leaves for Oklahoma, he leaves alone...but so did Walter, so... Still, he didn't seem upset about leaving anyone behind. And I don't see Kim putting up with Jimmy/Saul's new law practice and clientele.

I also love Mike! He can tell so much using only his eyes...he is fantastic!

Yes, his home life is never shown, but it always looked like he was alone. No wedding ring, only the pinky ring. He seemed to have a crush on Francesca...but lots of married men act that way. More importantly, when he leaves for Oklahoma, he leaves alone...but so did Walter, so... Still, he didn't seem upset about leaving anyone behind. And I don't see Kim putting up with Jimmy/Saul's new law practice and clientele.

I also love Mike! He can tell so much using only his eyes...he is fantastic!
Yeah, I suspect you are right. My guess is he eventually screws it up with Kim anyway.

I'm also in love with the show!

I agree with the aforementioned theories, but I'm hoping for something way out in left field that we would have never thought of!

Jimmy is broken . . Kim is too smart to continue to give him a second chance over-n-over again.

She will move on right after she says to him not to come around again because he did something weird or stupid again.

The tape will disappear or be altered before the Hearing.

Jimmy is broken . . Kim is too smart to continue to give him a second chance over-n-over again.

She will move on right after she says to him not to come around again because he did something weird or stupid again.

The tape will disappear or be altered before the Hearing.
Im thinking the cassette will go poof! before the hearing as well. It will further help cement the fact that Chuck is losing it. I think the tables will completely turn on Chuck at that hearing. At least that's what I'm hoping!

Im thinking the cassette will go poof! before the hearing as well. It will further help cement the fact that Chuck is losing it. I think the tables will completely turn on Chuck at that hearing. At least that's what I'm hoping!
I should add, I think Chuck will be adamant that a recording existed, and Howard's reputation may be on the line if he claims he heard it too. Will Howard play stupid at the hearing and turn on Chuck too, to save himself?

I think Jimmy acknowledging Howard (but not Chuck) at the PPD shows us that he isn't harboring bad blood. That, or he's going to use him as a pawn.

I should add, I think Chuck will be adamant that a recording existed, and Howard's reputation may be on the line if he claims he heard it too. Will Howard play stupid at the hearing and turn on Chuck too, to save himself?

I think Jimmy acknowledging Howard (but not Chuck) at the PPD shows us that he isn't harboring bad blood. That, or he's going to use him as a pawn.

IMO there are a lot of angles in play at the moment. What I love about this show is it manages to surprise.

This is one of my favorite shows and I have trouble waiting for the next episode. So I will record all the episodes and then binge watch in 1 day.

I just watched the season finale last night. Thoughts?

I kinda love me some Nacho. I don't know why. There is just something about him. I like his character a lot.

Chuck saying to Saul, "Truth is, I've never really cared that much about you," wow. Poor Saul. That was super harsh.

I kept waiting all through the episode for something bad to happen to Chuck or for him to commit suicide. So the ending wasn't shocking for me. Of course he could end up being okay since they left it that way. He's a nut job and a cruel one at that but how miserable it must be to have a mental illness like his.

I wish Mike had been in the episode. Felt weird without him in the finale.

Already ready for the next season!

Spectacular finale, spectacular season, spectacular show. I didn't want the season to end and I've been dreading the episode ever since they announced the episode titles.

Nacho the character and Nacho the actor are very enjoyable to watch. The acting on this show is second to none, even among the villainous druglords who scare me. I guess that means they're just doing their jobs well if they can convince me so sincerely.

Love, love, love the Jimmy and Chuck story, even though it is so heartbreaking. You could see from the opening flashback Chuck did indeed love his little brother. Underneath it all I don't think that ever changed, no matter what he may have said.

I was sad the season was over so quickly. I hate Chuck too.......
Can't wait till next season.
My guess is Jimmy McGill will be gone after what he did at the retirement home. We will see more of Saul coming to be.

This is one of my favorite shows! Breaking Bad was great, but it was so heavy and so hard to watch. It's a show I will never watch again, it was too emotionally and physically exhausting for me. I like that with Saul, I can be back with some of the people and storylines without feeling like I need therapy after every episode.

I haaaaaate Chuck. He is so self absorbed and cruel, using the law as a shield. His role in the finale was heartbreaking, though. Watching him lose it was rough.

Nacho and Mike are two of my favorites, and I am going to be so sad when we lose Kim. I hope she gets a happy ending, but I feel sad that she won't be in Jimmy's life any longer. Or maybe she will be in some way, and we just didn't see it on BB.

The short seasons are frustrating, but good at keeping you wanting more!

This is one of my favorite shows! Breaking Bad was great, but it was so heavy and so hard to watch. It's a show I will never watch again, it was too emotionally and physically exhausting for me. I like that with Saul, I can be back with some of the people and storylines without feeling like I need therapy after every episode.

I haaaaaate Chuck. He is so self absorbed and cruel, using the law as a shield. His role in the finale was heartbreaking, though. Watching him lose it was rough.

Nacho and Mike are two of my favorites, and I am going to be so sad when we lose Kim. I hope she gets a happy ending, but I feel sad that she won't be in Jimmy's life any longer. Or maybe she will be in some way, and we just didn't see it on BB.

The short seasons are frustrating, but good at keeping you wanting more!

For the first time, I felt bad for Chuck. All along the sensitivity seemed silly and after the hearing, even fake, but it was very real to Chuck and Michael McKean was amazing in portraying that in this episode.

I agree, it's going to be hard when Kim is out of this story.

And how about Gus keeping Hector alive?

I love this show. So happy to see a thread here!

I do have a question. What did Mike do to Chuck's door? Did they ever address that? I don't remember seeing what he did. I actually thought Chuck would find what Mike did when he was going crazy trying to find the source of electricity.

I really love the characters on this show and love that they have a few BB characters too. I agree with others that Kim doesn't have to die. We really don't see Saul's personal life on BB, she could potentially still be in his life in some way. Although I do think she will be out of his life by the series finale.

I just watched Talking Saul yesterday (had it DVRed). Although I didn't believe for a second that Chuck didn't ever care for Jimmy, Michael McKean did confirm that wasn't at all true and he'd always cared. He said it was more of his way of saying, "Stay away, I don't want you in my life now," but with his mental state he said it the way he did instead.

As for Kim, the producers alluded to the fact that what happens to her isn't going to be good and will have a powerful impact. They didn't say she'd be killed off but I kinda got that feeling. :( It basically made it seem likely she is not in the picture by Breaking Bad, even behind the scenes.

As for Gus, his actor basically said on Talking Saul that he kept Hector alive because he wanted him to die on HIS terms, not then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter