• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I too late?

Maddy'sSurprise2010

Earning My Ears
I am just in the midst of booking our trip for the end of Sept, 2010 which includes the free dining plan. Am I going to have great difficulty getting reservations at this point? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! Any thoughts? :)

I just recently finished booking our late August trip and am on the Disney Dining Plan too. I have had great success getting pretty much everything I wanted as far a Table Service Reservations. You should be ok!

- manooly

I think alot of your success will depend on your willingness to be flexible with days/times and/or choice of restaurants. The best thing to do is either go to the WDW website or call Disney dining and start making your adrs asap. Have an idea of what back-up adrs you would want in case your 1st choices are not available. But if your 1st choices aren't available today, schedule your back up adrs and then keep trying for your 1st choices - I see many posts from DISers who keep checking for certain adrs on a daily basis and eventually get them over time. Good luck!

As long as you're flexible with times, you'll probably have some success. Places like Le Cellier and CRT may be more difficult. I actually just booked California Grill for 7:35PM on our last night at Disney. All of the other times available were around 5:40. I'm assuming it's because most people want to see Wishes while there so they book later.

I just moved a bunch of ADR's around and was able to get everything I wanted, except for 'Ohana. Thing is is that I didn't even have 'Ohana orginally! And I could get it -- just not early enough for dinner like I wanted! lol! So, I reccommend just start now and if do it on the phone, and the CM isn't really helpful just hang up and call back. Other posters told me to do that earlier, and I thought it might be rude, but seriously a good CM can make ALL the difference! They can help you and guide you with what to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter