Amanda Knox in Italy!

DH and I were mentioning this last night. No way either of us would take the chance and go back.

Sometimes it's better to just accept your 15 minutes of fame is over and fade away. She's speaking at a seminar called trial by media. She claims she was thrust unwittingly in the spot light. Really?. Well you're not unwitting this time. Now you're milking the spotlight.

No. NO. NO! I'd be so afraid they'd trump up some other charge from way back then, that they forgot to add on. Or some psycho killer would kill someone in the hotel room, next door, to try to frame me, so I'd end up in prison again. :scared:

Sometimes it's better to just accept your 15 minutes of fame is over and fade away. She's speaking at a seminar called trial by media. She claims she was thrust unwittingly in the spot light. Really?. Well you're not unwitting this time. Now you're milking the spotlight.

My three words for her and I'll even sing them........"Let it Go!"

What a terrible decision. Why would she want to return to a country that she claims falsely accused her of these crimes. Where she spent X amount of years in prison for something she says she didn't do. I'm surprised even seeing that countryside doesn't trigger some kind of PTSD for her. But mostly, I can't imagine the Italian government is very fond of her. Making a mockery of their judicial system and ultimately winning, now that she's out of prison. I would watch my back there, if I were her.

S
She is doing her best to avoid the media. They are the problem not her

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter