Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone interested in a distraction while we're waiting? After seeing and recognizing a lot of screen names from last year, I was wondering... Do you have a reason behind your screen name and what is it? Mine - Mjaclyn, is the first letter of my first name, followed by my middle name. M Jaclyn Anyone else?

I have always wondered about your name. I have a friend who spells Jaclyn the same way. :)

Anyone interested in a distraction while we're waiting?

After seeing and recognizing a lot of screen names from last year, I was wondering... Do you have a reason behind your screen name and what is it?

Mine - Mjaclyn, is the first letter of my first name, followed by my middle name. M Jaclyn

Anyone else?

Mine's fairly simple :). I hoop dance and have a mess of crafts that I'm always working on.

Well, my daughter is Ella, so I really am Ella's mom! But Cinderella is my favorite princess and the quotation marks are there because other versions of the name were taken!!

Pretty simple here- I own a dance studio and my students call me Miss Rebecca, and then my birth year :-)confused3 what can I say, I'm old)
I would have been more creative when I joined the DIS had I known I would spend so much time here. :grouphug:

Hi Everyone!!!

I think that the reality that we find out today still hasn't set in!

My screen name? From the app...ha ha. Real creative right?! But I knew that Dis was the place to be during the process. :thumbsup2

And I LOVE Ariel!

I am surprisingly calm. I do need to clean...we are expecting 20 or so tonight! Good distraction, right?

Official time keeping post:

1 hour!! AHHH

1znpu1v.gif

In 60 minutes, our email inbox will be lighting up with THE email. Be proud of yourselves and one another, regardless of email content. HUGS.

Anyone interested in a distraction while we're waiting?

After seeing and recognizing a lot of screen names from last year, I was wondering... Do you have a reason behind your screen name and what is it?

Mine - Mjaclyn, is the first letter of my first name, followed by my middle name. M Jaclyn

Anyone else?

"ILoveWaltDisneyWorldAndWouldNeverEverEverConsiderVacationingAnywhereElse" was too long so I went with one of our favorite Magic Kingdom lands...mickeystoontown. ;)

Anyone interested in a distraction while we're waiting? After seeing and recognizing a lot of screen names from last year, I was wondering... Do you have a reason behind your screen name and what is it? Mine - Mjaclyn, is the first letter of my first name, followed by my middle name. M Jaclyn Anyone else?

I wanted CastawayJ like Castaway Cay, but it was already taken so I just added the first letter of my last name to it...

CastawayJP

Well now I am getting nervous about my video. I just watched it again. Hoping saying my practically perfect day was at Univ won't DQ me. ;)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Good luck everyone! Off to pick up my daughter at school...will be out of touch for a while...

My screen name is my initials and last name. I use the same on nearly all my social media and email. Boring but I like being consistent.

arbolita

Should we switch over to new thread even sooner (like now :rotfl2: ), that way we have time to get settled there before THE email release?

Just got my letter of consolation. I didn't make it to R3. :( But I'm so excited for those of you who get to go and possibly spread the magic in 2014! Way to go!! :) I'll be popping in to get updates, and of course, asking vacation questions of the new Panel. Good luck continues.

I am out. Broken-hearted. Happy for those moving on. Excited (in a few days LOL) to read the trip reports of the Training Trip and look forward to next year. I will try again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter