Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning! Today is the day we have all been waiting for. Best of luck and pixie dust to allpixiedust:. Whoever makes it to the next round I know we will all be cheering you on :cheer2:

I'll be on the road driving home all afternoon, so sadly I won't be able to join in on the cheers and tears in this thread and on FB until this evening. Not sure if I should check my phone while I'm driving....I'm afraid I'll get in a wreck whether the news is good or bad! :crazy2:

Good luck everyone!! :cheer2: :grouphug:

Ok, so not just one but two dreams last night about getting the MP email. I even know exactly what it says! Hee hee!!

Best wishes!

All my dreams point to "No" so in hoping my subconscious is wrong! Lol

I haven't dreamed about this process. I am kind of happy it's stayed out of my dreams. But I do DREAM about this process. hahah Does that make sense?

Well, 6hrs 10 mins till we find out. (oh yeah, I'll be counting down all day on here people!)

I haven't dreamed about this process. I am kind of happy it's stayed out of my dreams. But I do DREAM about this process. hahah Does that make sense?

Well, 6hrs 10 mins till we find out. (oh yeah, I'll be counting down all day on here people!)

Go Tofu!! You're officially the countdown queen. Suzanne is the statistician of the group. See-we've already bonded! Can you imagine what a week at WDW would do to some of us? We already have inside jokes. We'd all be like long lost friends. As soon as we'd officially meet, I'd be the one to giving you all hugs, not a handshake, because we're already lifelong friends right?! Oh 3 o'clock, who is going to bring these friends together in Florida?

Go Tofu!! You're officially the countdown queen. Suzanne is the statistician of the group. See-we've already bonded! Can you imagine what a week at WDW would do to some of us? We already have inside jokes. We'd be like long lost friends. As soon as we'd officially meet, I'd be the one to give you a hug, not a handshake, because we're already lifelong friends right?! Oh 3 o'clock, who is going to bring these friends together in Florida?

Awww you are so sweet. I'm already in FL (3 hours south of THE place). Come join me!! :thumbsup2

I'd be giving hugs too. I already owe a round of margaritas at La Cava to two other hopefuls! I got more to spare!

Ohhhh do tell. Let's see if you are psychic.

OK --

Dream #1

I open up my email and it says, "Thank you so much for participating in the Disney Parks Moms Panel this year. We had some incredible applicants! We know you had a lot of different tasks so far ... and there is one more thing you need to do: choose the size for your Moms Panel apparel!! S, M, L and XL."

(Yes, in my dream they skipped Round 3 and went straight to Finals!)

Dream #2

We are all together and they are choosing 3 people to go up on stage. They said they are going to tap the winner on the shoulder. So 3 of us are facing forward and Gary is behind us and all of a sudden I feel this 'tap-tap-tap' on my shoulder. I immediately burst out into shouts of joy jumping into the air.

But I still feel those taps on my shoulder. So I turn around and ...

I see my youngest daughter tapping on the side of the bed asking if it's time to get up!

Oh, well! My dreams were great and I got to experience the incredible joy of making it on the DPMP at least once!!:thumbsup2:rotfl2::rotfl:

OK --

Dream #2

We are all together and they are choosing 3 people to go up on stage. They said they are going to tap the winner on the shoulder. So 3 of us are facing forward and Gary is behind us and all of a sudden I feel this 'tap-tap-tap' on my shoulder. I immediately burst out into shouts of joy jumping into the air.

But I still feel those taps on my shoulder. So I turn around and ...

I see my youngest daughter tapping on the side of the bed asking if it's time to get up!

So wait, were the taps in your dream or really your daughter waking you up this morning? That is just too cute!

Official time keeping post:

5 hours!!

2ahcg2q.jpg

It's okay if we keep our heads in the clouds just a little bit longer!

Go Tofu!! You're officially the countdown queen. Suzanne is the statistician of the group. See-we've already bonded! Can you imagine what a week at WDW would do to some of us? We already have inside jokes. We'd all be like long lost friends. As soon as we'd officially meet, I'd be the one to giving you all hugs, not a handshake, because we're already lifelong friends right?! Oh 3 o'clock, who is going to bring these friends together in Florida?

I'd be giving hugs too. I already owe a round of margaritas at La Cava to two other hopefuls! I got more to spare!

I'm in!!!! Stats, Margaritas and Hugs for all!!!

Are you all alive? Breathing?!?!?!

Deep breath in, deep breath out. Again, deep breath in, deep breath out.

Official time keeping post:

3 hours!!

op4fu8.gif

Smile, you made it this far! You put in 101% with your R2 application. Pat yourselves on the backs!

Hi! I'm a long time lurker and first time poster. I'm waiting rather impatiently for the email this afternoon. I applied for WDW and was SHOCKED I made it to Round 2. I've been pretty much obsessing about today since I submitted my Round 2 answers/video. Pixie dust to all! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter