Amazing Race is starting tonight after Survivor

Looking forward to the new season. I haven't watched it yet but remember most of the people.

We watched, it's DH's favorite show. Just wish it was on 2x during the year, like Survivor is.

I am cheering for Rupert and his wife, they were fortunate not to be eliminated so I hope they can step up their game. Rupert was always one of my favorites on Survivor.

Also cheering for Nicole and Victor.

Wow, Rupert and his wife certainly aren't good at this game. They were fortunate that they weren't eliminated.

I always liked Rupert on Survivor. I found him pathetic and annoying on Amazing Race.

I stopped watching about 3 years ago because I grew bored with the show.

I saw a clip and noticed Rupert is still wearing that hideous tie-dyed T-shirt. It seems he's become a caricature of himself.

Also noticed that Eliza and Corrine from Survivor are racing as a team. I've always liked Eliza, although I know most people can't stand her. Didn't like Corrine during her Survivor season.

We watched, it's DH's favorite show. Just wish it was on 2x during the year, like Survivor is.

I am cheering for Rupert and his wife, they were fortunate not to be eliminated so I hope they can step up their game. Rupert was always one of my favorites on Survivor.

Also cheering for Nicole and Victor.

I’m rooting for Rupert and his wife also. But they are a long shot. They don’t seem too smart and not in good shape.

Anyone wanna place bets on how long it'll be before Eliza/Corinne and Rachel/Elissa clash, at one of the pit stops?

I’m done with Rupert. Wished he had been eliminated. His 15 minutes is up and I wish he’d just fade away.

OMG Rachel and Elissa are still in middle school. The preview for next week looked interesting.

So glad it was another non elimination round. Does it seem like this is the most they have had in a season?

It does seem like every other week has been a non-elimination leg.

I just can't get into this season - it's just not that interesting this year, IMO.

Glad for the team that won. I would have been happy with any of the top 4 teams EXCEPT the Afghanimals.

I loved the last 3 teams, and really love what a changed man the winner has been. Wow, for those that knew him 15 years ago, remember how awful he was?? I can't believe how zen he is now, amazing. So I would have been happy with any one of the three teams, but glad they won since they were so good to each other. Bring on the next season, can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter