Amazing Story from the Cruise Board

Wow. What an amazing and scary story.

Makes the price of a shore excursion look pretty good.

Good god! That's a scary, scary story! Glad to know my instincts to never, ever drive in a foreign country are spot on! Thank goodness this guy had a son old enough & smart enough to act as his advocate on the outside. I just cannot imagine!!!!! :eek:

Sayhello

I believe it. Living my whole life in California we have always been told never drive to Mexico. If you do, you better have Mexican insurance, but better to not drive there at all. The corruption and bribes are terrible. I've never had any desire to go there.

Thank you for sharing that story. Yes, I believe it for I know God directs our paths and you never know whose life will intersect your's and we also do not always know the reasons why.

I was riveted by the story until that part, then I didn't bother to finish reading it.[/QUOTE

I can tell you the logistics are spot on. We traveled by Taxi to a beach on the south side of the Island and yes, there is a parallel road that is just as described in the blog. Gave me a chill as I could picture the intersection.

Very scary. PCC 4.0 excursions only for me. Not sure which ones, but no driving for me. All I can say is WOW!!!. Thank goodness his son was there.

Kim

Sounds like a story to try and convert people. Not sure I believe it.

Sweet Lugnut. Always the cynic!

OP- thanks for posting this. I was really moved by the story. Unbelievable that it happened in our neighboring country - sounds like the type of thing that only happens a half a world away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter