Amazing

disneyterp

Earning My Ears
My wife and I are proud new DVC owners of 300 pts at the VWL. We bought a resale through the Timeshare Store. The amazing part is that our contract was accepted on Sunday, paperwork was sent to Disney for ROFR yesterday and found out today that they passed on our contract. Hopefully the closing process will be just as smooth. Time to start planning some vacations.

WELCOME HOME!!

That does sound fast. Glad the process has progressed quickly for you so far! :)

Congratulations and Welcome Home!! :welcome:

We just became members earlier this month and all of our paperwork went through extremely quickly, too! My husband and I were amazed!

Welcome home neighbors! :thumbsup2 300 points will serve you well I am sure... we just have 220 BWV, but we're happy as clams... whatever that means. :confused3

disneyterp said:
My wife and I are proud new DVC owners of 300 pts at the VWL. We bought a resale through the Timeshare Store. The amazing part is that our contract was accepted on Sunday, paperwork was sent to Disney for ROFR yesterday and found out today that they passed on our contract. Hopefully the closing process will be just as smooth. Time to start planning some vacations.

Welcome Home! Congratulations.

We love the VWL and hope you create many wonderful memories for you and your family.

I remember your other (first) post on these boards asking advice about home resorts and such. Looks like you took the advice to heart and moved on it quickly! :thumbsup2

You're gonna' love VWL. And those two young boys will think they've gone to heaven!!

Congratulations, and WELCOME HOME!!! :banana:

Congrats and Welcome Home!!! That was fast.

Welcome Home! :sunny:
VWL is *my* favorite resort. If I had purchased purely for myself, that's the one I'd have wanted. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!