Amazon deliveries to BCV

JuliaVA

Mouseketeer
Hi has anyone shopped at Amazon.com or any other website and had it delivered to BCV? Is it possible to do? Will there be a charge to retrieve the parcel from the BC mail room? Anyone know?
Thanks in advance.

Hi has anyone shopped at Amazon.com or any other website and had it delivered to BCV? Is it possible to do? Will there be a charge to retrieve the parcel from the BC mail room? Anyone know?
Thanks in advance.

Hopefully someone will be able to answer your question but in the meantime check out this DisBoard thread *** INFO : Shipping to Your Resort ***, there's 25-pages so you might want to narrow that down by using the Search this Thread for 'Amazon', good luck.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2437212

Not tried BCV but we had something delivered to AKV a few weeks ago and there was no charge. It arrived prior to our arrival so when we checked in they advised it was already waiting in our room for us :)

We had notified member services we were expecting it and they placed a note on our reservation.

It depends how Amazon ship it. If it goes by USPS (standard post) it will be with the front desk and there will be no charge.

Any other method and it will go to the convention centre at the YC and there will be a charge based on weight.

I have has loads of parcels delivered to SSR from Amazon, Hollister, Forever 21 etc etc. They have always held them at SSR front desk and I have just collected. I have tended to pay for tracked postage just so that I could see when they arrive but I have never paid any fees to Disney on collection.

Because BCV is a convention resort unlike OKW, SSR or AKL there will be a $12.00 handling charge.

The reason for the charge is that all of the Disney convention resorts AKA the resorts that have banquet/meeting rooms where conventions can be held, charge a handling fee because all packages are delivered to the business center at those resorts. The business centers are all run by an outside firm not associated with Disney and the outside firm charges a handling fee to accept this packages.

There's a list somewhere as to which are the convention resorts that charge the package fee. I remember Beach Club, Yacht Club, Contemporary are ones (and their DVC counter-parts as well)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter