Amazon Prime Now to Resorts?

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
I am leaving for Disney in 2 days and my curling iron broke. It's an uncommon size and I won't have time to find one before I leave. If I can find one on Amazon Prime Now can I have it delivered to the Poly? Are the fees really high since it's such a quick service? TIA

I don't have the details, but amazon prime now has a minimum (about $25 -$30) and a suggested tip, starting about $5. Unless something has changed, these were the rules when we used them a month ago.

There only fee would be, if you wanted really fast. To have it within an hour or two, the fee is about $6-$8.

Amazon Prime Now has a fee if you order under the minimum ($25 maybe? I don't recall for sure). So if the curling iron coats less and there's anything else you would need, I would just add on whatever that is (bottled water, park snacks, etc). Then you'll meet the minimum. The fee isn't too high, though, if you don't actually need anything. There's also a recommended tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter