Amazon Prime Now to Universal?

dandemom

Mouseketeer
Do Universal resorts accept Amazon Prime Now orders like Disney does? Specifically Cabana Bay. I used APN in July at WDW and it worked like a charm, but I thought I had read somewhere that Universal resorts don't allow this. Anyone done this recently? No alcohol; just water, breakfast food and snacks. Thanks

Amazon Prime Now delivers to Universal Resorts. You have to meet your driver in the lobby at Cabana Bay because there isn’t a bell service to accept your delivery. The App will let you know when the driver is near.

I did this two weeks ago at Endless Summer. Worked great and saved us a LOT of money on food. We did breakfast in the room every day, two lunches in the room, and the rest out. Saved a bundle! Prices on Amazon prime now were the same as my grocery store at home! 😀😀😀😀

Hi, does anyone know if this is still the case? I hear Disney charges and I’m doing a split universal/Disney stay so I’ll load up at universal if it’s still free

Anyone know if Amazon still deliver groceries to Universal hotels. I have a 2 week trip to UO planned for next year, stayin at RP and this would be very useful if so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!