Amazon Smile & GKTW

GoofyforDisney3

DIS Veteran
So, I was "window shopping" on Amazon tonight, looking for my external iPhone battery, and I had a box pop up about picking a charity to donate to at no cost to me. So, of course I looked to see what charities they had and they had Give Kids the World. I selected them and from now on anytime I purchase something using my prime membership, GKTW will get a 0.5% donation of the purchase price. May not sound like a lot, but I'm sure it adds up if enough people did it. :teacher:
:idea: If you are addicted to shopping at Amazon as much as I am, check it out and let's get GKTW some more fund! :goodvibes

We were talking about this in the NJ DIS Meet thread last week. It's a great find! :thumbsup2

For those interested, to get the charitable donation you need to shop through this link:

http://smile.amazon.com/

Very cool. I'm a frequent Amazon shopper. Just went on there now and picked GKTW- and of course I had to do a little shopping too! :-)

Just bringing this up again. I think this is such a cool thing. I've ordered a few things already through Amazon Smile and it's great! And, knowing that a little bit is being donated to GKTW makes me feel better about my shopping... ;-)

Such an easy and simple way to give GKTW a little bit more. AWESOME! I shop from Amazon more often than I would even like to admit. Great to know that GKTW will get a little bit more because of it. :thumbsup2 Thanks for sharing the info.

What I meant to say - I wonder if the podcasters have mentioned it on any of their shows?

Just remember to go through Amazon Smile, not just Amazon. I have several items on 'subscribe n save' that are now registered through Amazon Smile! Love it!

I mentioned it to Pete and Dustin at the North Texas meet last month. I don't believe they have mentioned it yet on the show. They were unaware of Amazon Smiles. You shop through it just like regular Amazon. You still get all your Amazon Prime benefits and everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter