Amenities at HRH

SpideyHulk24

Secretly has the hots for Jennifer Garner and love
Okay, here's another question: What amenities are included in each room at the HRH? For example: coffee makers, irons, etc? I looked on the official site and could not find those details.

Thanks for the info!

Thre is a coffee maker, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, shower cap, body lotion, cotton balls, soap, and the all important scale! I'm sure I forgot something.

Do the rooms have robes as well? I thought I read that somewhere.

Q-tips! Dont forget the q-tips. :p

All rooms include the following-
A king-size or two queen-size beds.
Entry door with electronic lock and security device.
Three black and white pieces of art from the Hard Rock Cafe private archives.
Integrated entertainment center including remote control color TV with cable channels, in-house video channels, on-demand movies and CD player/radio with Hard Rock CDs and stereo speakers.
Alarm clock/radio.
Selection of rock star wake up calls.
Mini-bar and in-room coffee service.
A two-line speaker phone with dataport and bathroom phone.
Seating and table for in-room dining.
Iron and ironing board.
Bath and dressing area with two sinks.
In-room safe.
Hair dryer.

Garden View

Garden View rooms overlook many different areas of the hotel grounds. They are spacious rooms with distinct features that put you at the center of attention.
The Hard Rock Hotel's well-appointed guest room designed with a whimsical flair, overlooking lush landscapes, Univeral Studios theme park, or the scenic waterway and garden walkway to the theme parks and CityWalk.
327 rooms featuring triple sheeting with duvet cover and throw pillows, an oversized reading chair, writing desk, stereo system, in-room safe, portable phone, dataport and Internet access, coffee/tea maker with complimentary coffee and tea, custom-made cabinet minibar, bath with two sinks, hair dryer, scale, iron, ironing board, cable TV with on-demand movies and free HBO, MTV, VH1, CNN, and ESPN.
Electronic door lock featuring "Smart Room" Technology
sleeps up to four
24-hour room service

As far as bath robes go, depending on room booked you will have them in room if not you can always call Star Service and request a few! :)

You are awesome. You are just a wealth of knowledge.

Thanks!!!!

q-tips???? That's odd....

You're welcome! I thought the q-tips were an interesting addition too. At Portofino we had cotton balls as well. They really do think of everything. One trip we forgot our toothbrushes :eek: ,they had them too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter