America West Airlines

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
Has anyone ever used America West Airlines? We are going to Phoenix, and AWA has the best prices plus a non-stop. Delta has a connection in Atlanta, but that is a little more. Does anyone have any opinions?

I've flown HP a few times, and they're a very decent airline, as good as one of the majors in many ways.

For anyone who is wondering, all airlines have 2 digit designators. America West's is HP. Some airlines are two letters and some airlines are a letter and a number.

I have flown AWA maybe 10 times and I REALLY like them. I used to use their vacation packages to Las Vegas and I never had a problem!!!

The flight crew was always friendly, flights were never late for me and they never lost my luggage. I'd fly them again in a heartbeat.

Just flew AWA in April to Phoenix and it was fine, have taken them a few times because they had either better prices or times(go the Phx every year around march or april). Have never had any delays or problems/

I flew America West to Phoenix and I loved them!

I wish I could use them for everywhere.

Phoenix is the Hub city for America West, so they probably have quite a few flights in and out and good prices on routes there. Some flights have real meals, unlike Southwest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter