American Airline - confusion on prices

Another good reason never to book through an online site like Hotwire or Expedia is that if something goes wrong and you need a change you have to deal directly with them and not the airline. I have friends who had bad experiences. Also I’d suggest booking all tickets at sNe tine under the same confirmation number. Much easier for checkin, etc.

Another good reason never to book through an online site like Hotwire or Expedia is that if something goes wrong and you need a change you have to deal directly with them and not the airline. I have friends who had bad experiences. Also I’d suggest booking all tickets at sNe tine under the same confirmation number. Much easier for checkin, etc.
Very true. If you book on a travel site, you have two sets of restrictions to deal with -- the airline's and the travel site's, which are sometimes more stringent than the airline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter