American Idol - 2007

I had it tivod so when I started about 9 I FF through alot of it. I liked Kelly and Carries performances and the Beatles tribute towards the end. Even though I liked Blake this year I'm glad that Jordin won since now Blake will have a little more freedom in the cd he makes.

I'm going to see the preview of Waitress tonight so I'm tivoing So you think you can dance. Does anyone else love that show? I'm even more addicted to it then to AI.

Oh YAY another fan! We will have to dish about that one too!

I'm ashamed to say I am hooked on Bravo Reality TV :confused3 Go Figure...

I hear ya...my girls and I even found a way to get my husband hooked on Shear Genius:lmao: He tries to act like he has no idea what's going on but will make sure he asks who left if he didn't see the show when we were watching! Do you like Project Runway as well???

I had it tivod so when I started about 9 I FF through alot of it. I liked Kelly and Carries performances and the Beatles tribute towards the end. Even though I liked Blake this year I'm glad that Jordin won since now Blake will have a little more freedom in the cd he makes.

I'm going to see the preview of Waitress tonight so I'm tivoing So you think you can dance. Does anyone else love that show? I'm even more addicted to it then to AI.

I agree...I like seeing the former idols and I think Carrie Underwood was great. I thought the Beatles tribute was cool:banana: I also liked seeing this years idols in groups but what I didn't enjoy was...Tony B, Gladyis and Bette...

I agree...I like seeing the former idols and I think Carrie Underwood was great. I thought the Beatles tribute was cool:banana: I also liked seeing this years idols in groups but what I didn't enjoy was...Tony B, Gladyis and Bette...

Agree the stars they had were all way to old to be on AI. I knodf understand Tony since he didn't get to sing during his week but the others were boring. Was it just me or did Bette sound bad?

II'm going to see the preview of Waitress tonight so I'm tivoing So you think you can dance. Does anyone else love that show? I'm even more addicted to it then to AI.

Love "So You think....dance". Found it last summer accidently and got hooked.

No surprise last night. My dh taped it for me (no tivo) and I ff through lots of it. I really like the ensemble numbers with all the contestant and thought Blake/Jordin's duet in the beginning was good. Bette didn't sound that good and Smokey Robinson has had so many facelifts, he looked like a burn victim :scared1: I know that sounds mean but come on... grow old gracefully, take care of yourself but there comes a point that facelifts just look worse than wrinkles.

The award thing was silly, especially "big bird". I would have rather heard more from the returning contestants. And, Sanjaya didn't need his own number, imho! The Beatles # was good, along with Carrie Underwood, and I loved the African Children's Choir - they bring such joy to their performance.

Love this show! Pretty much love every reality show!
I hear ya...my girls and I even found a way to get my husband hooked on Shear Genius:lmao: He tries to act like he has no idea what's going on but will make sure he asks who left if he didn't see the show when we were watching! Do you like Project Runway as well???

I was so glad when Tabitha got the boot on Shear Genius!

Most recently, I liked The Search for the Ultimate Coyote! That was a great show!:)

I am starting a new thread for SYTYCD...We can make that home for the next couple of months!

Oh wait do any of you do Big Brother?:confused3

I haven't watched Big Brother for a while.

I watched SYTYCD last year early, but didn't get really hooked. I'll be watching tonight though...

We watched Shear Genius too. Tabatha was a great character though. I loved last night when Tyson was asked 1-10 scale, how much of a B*tch was Tabatha, and he said she was the best #11 B he has ever met. Was so funny! Wow, you mean we could have been dishing about that one all this time...I has hiding in shame for watching :rotfl:

This is coming up for Top Chef fans too...4 STAR ALL STARS Season One and Season Two: The grudge match! June 6 at 10/9c!

Agree the stars they had were all way to old to be on AI. I knodf understand Tony since he didn't get to sing during his week but the others were boring. Was it just me or did Bette sound bad?

My husband and I could not believe how bad she sounded:sad2: it's not going to do too much to help sell tix for her Vegas show.

I confess - I've watched some of Shear Genius but have gotten behind. Luckily on BRAVO you can spend a day catching up! I want Project Runway back - that's another one of my favorites.

Never watched so you think you can dance but I think we will this time around...Got hooked on Dancing with the Stars with this last one. Love Big Brother...hope they cast that well this time. Gotta love those Bravo Marathons;)

I WANT BRAVO:sad1: ok off my rant. I have no idea why I have hundreds of channels and no Bravo. ugh

I start every season watching Big Brother but if the cast doesn't grab me then I tune out. I loved the All stars last year. I'm a huge Janelle and Will fan. I think Will is great. LOL Did anyone see Boogie in the new Enrique video?

Saw Boogie in the video...love, love love Will:love: Loved the All Stars. Didn't think I would at first but then I did. I really hope it's cast well this summer!

Oh also starting soon is America's Got Talent! That one will do well because people will watch to see if David Hassellhoff is sober or not!:rolleyes1

I was able to d/l both Jordin and Blake from itunes :teeth:

They have Jordin's big finale song there already, and it's gooood...

So, my ipod is happy :goodvibes

I was able to d/l both Jordin and Blake from itunes :teeth:

They have Jordin's big finale song there already, and it's gooood...

So, my ipod is happy :goodvibes

That's funny...that must mean my daughter has a very happy ipod too:rotfl: she sent me a text msg in the middle of something last night at her sisters school to tell me they were available and could she please, please, please download them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter