American Idol Ex. Song List

bellaDisneydncr

DIS Veteran
I was just listening to the podcast and was looking at the online stuff from Disney about AIE. The podcast crew said that the list of songs you can sing are not up online and that they need them to be up since David only had an hour to get ready. I just read in the FAQ's for the Experience that the list will be up in "Early 2009." The list is not up now, but I'm guessing it will be up by the time it opens. Just wanted to let everyone know :goodvibes

That would be good.

Another element I forgot to mention was that the songs are only available in 1 key. I would have liked to choose another 2 songs to sing - but they weren't in my key. It would be nice if they had each selection available in a high-medium-low key.

Another element I forgot to mention was that the songs are only available in 1 key. I would have liked to choose another 2 songs to sing - but they weren't in my key. It would be nice if they had each selection available in a high-medium-low key.

Yeah- that would definitely narrow the songs down that someone could sing... Maybe they can work on that for the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter