American Idol new season

I think that they have their quota of different kinds of singers to choose. There were a couple that made it into the 24 that I thought did not deserve it and others that didn't make it that I felt should have. Of course, singing is not my talent so they must have heard something that I didn't.

I agree with they probably want to fill that quota but good is good and bad is bad no matter what genre they have to possibly fill. I was surprised at a few they chose to stay, too, but I guess eventually America will decide!!! :thumbsup2

I'm DVR'ing tonights show since I am out of town. I'll watch it tomorrow before the show comes on. I think the 24 picked were mostly good choice. I was kind of sad by a few who were not picked.

Yeah it definitely is the Katie Perry show. It is ridiculous the way she carries on. Did we really need her parents there as well. Would never guessed they were pastors by the why her dad was dressed.

Still don't the crazy girl, maybe if she toned it down. The other one they love that can sing in Spanish didn't do anything for me either.

I loved the rocker dude at the end, the guy that sang Hello and the young girl that sang the Mcbride song.

Catie is grating on my nerves I don’t care if she. An sing at this point lol. I wish she’d gone down the goof ball act a bit.

Michael singing the Beetles song....yawn. Again the dude Katy fawned over and had the crush on was way better than this kid.

Trevor, Johnny..yawn.

Kay Kay awesome but those earring were a horror lol

Gabby awesome

Cade awesome

Anybody I didn’t mention was just meh lol.

I think the group of people is just ok. There’s nobody standing out for the right reasons to me.

so clearly Cade had been doing the Hendrix song for some time..I forget, is it when they get down to the 12 (or is it 14) that they start having a more limited song choice and genre? where they don't have as much time to prepare?

I'm not liking that they got to pick down to the final 7. I am over Catie. I just deleted some of my comments due to not knowing if everyone has watched. I'm used to the the old threads where everything is discussed live.

I've been noticing the judges' critiques. From what I saw, they had a few true critiques, giving contestants suggestions, areas to improve. But mostly, they seem to be of the "love them all" persuasion. I noticed one contestant (was it Cade?) in the live shows last night, and during the critiques, all they talked about was his sexiness, and "no matter how far you go in this competition...." I wish they'd give them more constructive criticism.

I've been noticing the judges' critiques. From what I saw, they had a few true critiques, giving contestants suggestions, areas to improve. But mostly, they seem to be of the "love them all" persuasion. I noticed one contestant (was it Cade?) in the live shows last night, and during the critiques, all they talked about was his sexiness, and "no matter how far you go in this competition...." I wish they'd give them more constructive criticism.

I think they are judging more like the Voice. They never say anything constructive on that show, it’s always the same comments over and over. I miss Simon on AI!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter