American Idol new season

I thought that they had a difficult decision. It was hard to see some go. It was hard to see one chosen. Is it just me or is this season full of talent?

I was sad to see Layla not make it to the next round and Catie make it on. I really I like Gabby and Kay Kay

So we get to pick 6 to stay and the judges get to pick 4 interesting to make top 10.

Not sure but some of them were pretty rough to me last night. They liked the guy that sang the Barry Manilow song but I didn't like it, the goofy dancing and all.

Some of them were drowned out by the music too and couldn't really hear well.

Mara can sing but her facial expressions kill me.

Catie tamed it down last night .

Jurnee has a great stage presents and did ok

Gabby's end performance was good.

Like Maddi too. Did she dye her hair blonde? wasn't it red.

I remember these so the rest must have been meh to me or just ok.

See that Katie isn't calming down with the boys as she is judging. The hair thing is weird.

Lionel is still standing alot, wonder if he has back problems. He reminds me of Paula everyone is going to win.

Luke can never tell if he likes anything same facial expression with everyone and feeds off Katie.

I only cared for Catie and Gabby Sunday night. I liked a few more Monday night. The top ten is okay but I didn't care for the one girl they picked, the one with the long dark hair. I would have preferred one of the other guys that wasn't picked.

My favorite is Jurnee. I love her stage presence and her versatility. I was so happy the judges saved her. I agree with you, Kirby. I wished they would have chosen one of the guys over the girl with the long dark hair.

Well they have a diverse group that is for sure. I too wish they would not have picked Michelle but then I'm afraid we would have had Mara because it seems like it is 5 boys , 5 girls. Mara is a better singer just can't stand watching her.

We get Disney songs on Sunday and they are in Disneyland too. At least I will know the songs they are singing next time.

Love Jurnee, Catie, Maddie, Caleb and Michael. Do not like Ada, yes I admit that he/she has a great voice , but I just cannot picture them as American Idol. I don't care for Michelle either. I think Gabby could turn out to be the dark horse of the competition. Not a fan of Dennis or Cade much either.

As for judges, I don't really care for any of them. Like another poster said, Lionel thinks everyone should win. I am already overly annoyed with Katie, and Luke is just not cut out to be a judge.

Is there a thread like this for the Voice? I must admit, after years of loving American Idol, I switched my allegiance, and even now that AI is back, I tuned in and still prefer the Voice.

Is there a thread like this for the Voice? I must admit, after years of loving American Idol, I switched my allegiance, and even now that AI is back, I tuned in and still prefer the Voice.

this is the only one I could find in search, but no one has posted on it since March! https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-voice-2018.3670863/

And I have to say that there is no one I really care for on Voice this season, but I am switching my allegiance back to Idol

Wife really controls what music show we watch, but we both feel opposite, We both usually prefer Voice but this year prefer Idol.
I wish either would have gotten Cyndi Lauper as a judge coach, that would be interesting.

Why they keep putting that Selena looking girl through is beyond me.

We both usually prefer Voice but this year prefer Idol.

OK, y'all have convinced me to give AI another chance. Especially since the ones I liked best on The Voice already got voted off (or off by judges).

Anyone watching Disney night tonight? Really good so far. Katy Perry makes a beautiful Snow White. And Idina Menzel is the guest mentor.

I admit, we are watching too. :tiptoe:

Hadn’t watched this season at all, but the Disney tunes caught our attention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter