American Idol new season

I didn't watch, just caught the end results on my mom's tv. Glad Caleb and Maddie are still in it. I don't care for the rocker or Gabby. Can't remember the 5th one just sad that Catie is out but I knew she wouldn't be around long due to her awkwardness and the way she dresses. I love her voice and wish her all the best.

The 5th one was Michael. I think I'm caught up now. Was the most recent one the one with the Prince songs? That's the one I watched last. And when Caleb sang "Purple Rain", I became a big Caleb fan.

I didn't care for Cade, I called 2 out of the final 3. I wanted Michael to be in the finals, there is something very endearing about him. I am pulling for Maddie to win now

I didn't care for Cade, I called 2 out of the final 3. I wanted Michael to be in the finals, there is something very endearing about him. I am pulling for Maddie to win now

We are happy with the final three, but definitely would have placed Michael right at number 4. There is something special about him and he seems to radiate a pure sweetness. ABC/Disney should try to find a show or movie for him.

My TV went black during what I think was Katy Perry singing with Catie? Did I miss anything special?

I can't believe she won over Gabby. Not sure I am even going to watch next year. Disappointed.

Very happy with the results, and loved Caleb’s little announcement too!

Exactly the right order- Gabby was no where as good as the others- Maddie was the best of the three. I loved Michael but more for his personality, he was not that great of a singer. Ada I loved and hope to see more of in the future! They do make a super cute couple though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter