American Idol!

Like a virgin--will never be song the same again!:eek: :rolleyes: Was that guy for REAL?:confused: Tonight is the final 32 I can hardly wait!;)

Man that guy was sad wasn't he? I did see tears in his eyes. My 9 yr old son said it wasn't nice that they told him he was the worst singer in the world. Of course my son is yelling, they stink every time a bad singer was performing. Sad that some of these people really think they have talent. Some kids are so fragile that I cant help but wonder if something like this puts them over the edge but gee somebody needs to tell them.

DH taped it for me last night. I haven't seen it yet.

I saw the "Like a virgin" guy in the previews and he IS the worst singer in the world!

I cant believe the girl that said that this was the first time she didnt get what she wanted. Welcome to the real world.

All I can say about him is:

:eek: OH MY GOD!!! :eek:

And he said he was a good dancer too.:eek:

LOL!! DH and I were laughing so hard when that guy starting singing "Like A Virgin"...You can't tell me that he <b>really</b> thinks he sings good???:eek: :p I often wonder if sometimes they just "hire" these certain people to bring up the entertainment value of the show?? I mean, come on, did somebody really say to him, "Oh, you have an excellent voice, you should try out for Amercian Idol" :p

Ya know, I bet at least some of those people are singing badly on purpose to get on tv.

AngieBelle, I hope you are right. Otherwise I can not IMAGINE what some of those people are thinking!! It is beyond bad.

Originally posted by Poohbear123
Like a virgin--will never be song the same again!:eek: :rolleyes: Was that guy for REAL?:confused: Tonight is the final 32 I can hardly wait!;)

OMG!!!! I was in tears:p

I have to agree about them hiring people for pure entertainment value.
On the other hand, that geeky, skinny, red-headed guy sang unbelievably good. His voice did not fit him at all. When he first came in, you could see the judges thought he was a joke, and were taken back when he sang. Simon even said he wasn't expecting that voice to come out of him. I hope he goes a long way. He really has a great voice, unfortunately he doesn't have a good look, which is part of being the American Idol.

Don't forget it's on again tonight!

Maybe the geeky guy will have a new look. They told a couple contestants to work on their image.

It really makes you wonder about some people. I think they just crave attention, any kind of attention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter