America's got Talent

rickybobby

Please bring back Tapestry of Nations
Anyone watching? My favorites are the guys with lights on their bodies, and the little girl, ventriloquist.

Who I hope and I.think deserves it is Darci the little singing ventriloquist. Singing well is one thing singing with your mouth closed is another thing being only 12 is amazing.

I think that Kelchi the plane crash survivor will more than likely win.

I am watching it but I am really hating how they give heart tugging back stories on each one- it makes them get the unfair sympathy vote! I like the singing ventriloquist, the red haired boy that plays guitar and sings and the little girl that had the liver transplant and sings (I am HORRIBLE with names!)- I absolutely do not like the deaf singing girl or the little girl whose father just passed away- they are good but if it wasn't for their back story they wouldn't have gotten voted through.

I am watching it but I am really hating how they give heart tugging back stories on each one- it makes them get the unfair sympathy vote! I like the singing ventriloquist, the red haired boy that plays guitar and sings and the little girl that had the liver transplant and sings (I am HORRIBLE with names!)- I absolutely do not like the deaf singing girl or the little girl whose father just passed away- they are good but if it wasn't for their back story they wouldn't have gotten voted through.
There does seem to be a lot of sad backstory this year

There is a lot of talent this year. I think Darci Lynn, the ventriloquist girl, is the best and should win the whole thing.
There are a lot of inspiring stories, like Kechi, but she was low on votes in the semi-finals, so I don't think she will win.

DH and I love watching AGT, but we totally agree with this!! It seems like it has become a competition of who has the saddest story instead of who is the best performer.
My son hates when anybody gives a sob story. It drives him nuts.
I'm all for Darci to win. She's amazing. And some of the eliminations have driven me nuts...especially when a dog act is in the finals.

My son hates when anybody gives a sob story. It drives him nuts.
I'm all for Darci to win. She's amazing. And some of the eliminations have driven me nuts...especially when a dog act is in the finals.

The girl with the dog is ok- not as a finalist though! The family with the dogs is just a bloody mess....

It seems that since Simon came on as judge we have had way too many singing acts get the golden buzzer or make it through more rounds than they should.
I like the unusual acts.

I like Darci too for the win.

Really wanted Colin in the finals instead of those dancers. They said they stepped it up but we saw that wheel before and it was getting boring to me to see them do the same thing.

Another thing why was it Howie that got to decide every time at the end and break ties ?

Don't know if it is just me, but I thought surely the little girl, Celine would go to the finals. Adorable kid and a fantastic voice and personality.

Reactions: NAB

My husband and I were talking about this over the weekend. There are too many singers and TOO many sob stories. Ugh. At this point - the finals - it really should be only about the talent. I think we most want Darci to win but really there are several great acts that we would be okay with.

(Our #1, Bello, went out at the quarter finals.)

Don't know if it is just me, but I thought surely the little girl, Celine would go to the finals. Adorable kid and a fantastic voice and personality.

I loved her. So talented and adorable. I still like Darci Lynn more, though, so in the end I guess it doesn't matter.

I saw Celine on Ellen. She did awesome. She really should be tapped for an animated Disney movie. She would do incredible voicing a young girl character.

I still think Light Dancers might take the win, but Darci is my second pick.
The comedian mystifies me how he keeps getting the votes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter