America's Got Talent

I haven't watched it since my friends were on it for 2 different seasons...and even then I could only stand to watch their parts. I don't know what it is, but I just don't like this show at all. Oh my friends are the clogging group All That. They were first runner up one year and I think maybe 3rd the next season they were on. I do the lead guys hair. lol They were also on World of Dance season one....and that show is totally RIGGED!

I missed it on Tuesday and just got to watch it. So glad that group got the golden buzzer. I agreed with Simon I could not stand the guys spitting the water.

She actually won last year on Asia Got Talent.Its hard to believe that the judges did not know that . !!!!!
Oh, I bet for sure they knew. This show is hugely manipulated. Lots of the contestants are RECRUITED to be on the show. :-) I'm watching at least for awhile because there is a magician from my kids' high school who is on it. Not sure which episode yet. He's casually dating my exchange student, so I've got a little more vested interest.

SO much of these shows are scripted and rigged.....

I absolutely hated, and was not impressed with 'creepy girl', AT ALL.
I was like WHAT?????
I saw nothing there with her, at all. Nothing.
Like I want to see one of the gabillion zillion adolescent teen girls with a bad attitude, a scowl, and she shaking the head 'no' to the side, like what would be with an eye-roll.

She wouldn't win a high-school talent contest in my book.
An altered photograph is 'believable' magic???
Really?

Love World of Dance.
The level of skill and talent is amazing!!!
Have always loved Derek!!!
Ne-yo is just SO SMOOTH!!!
Ohhh, it is probably as scripted and rigged as most other reality shows...
But, I would be very interested in details about how it is actuallyl 'RIGGED'.

SO much of these shows are scripted and rigged.....

I absolutely hated, and was not impressed with 'creepy girl', AT ALL.
I was like WHAT?????
I saw nothing there with her, at all. Nothing.
Like I want to see one of the gabillion zillion adolescent teen girls with a bad attitude, a scowl, and she shaking the head 'no' to the side, like what would be with an eye-roll.

She wouldn't win a high-school talent contest in my book.
An altered photograph is 'believable' magic???
Really?

Love World of Dance.
The level of skill and talent is amazing!!!
Have always loved Derek!!!
Ne-yo is just SO SMOOTH!!!
Ohhh, it is probably as scripted and rigged as most other reality shows...
But, I would be very interested in details about how it is actuallyl 'RIGGED'.
She isn't trying to act likea teen with a bad attitude...she's trying to look (for lack of a better word) "haunted" or possessed with the head tick. It ain't my thing but it's very popular elsewhere in the world in entertainment. I didn't no ink her trick was that impressive and it was too slow going.

I record the show and then just watch the acts, fast forward through all the judges chat. I thought the spitting water guys were funny, but I would not have voted them through to the next round. They send way more acts through than I would. Cat tricks were cute, but some made me cringe, and they have no chance of winning. The sad backstories really just depress me.

She isn't trying to act likea teen with a bad attitude...she's trying to look (for lack of a better word) "haunted" or possessed with the head tick. It ain't my thing but it's very popular elsewhere in the world in entertainment. I didn't no ink her trick was that impressive and it was too slow going.

Honestly, I think the trick was supposed to be her seeming to know who Mel B was going to pick ahead of time. Like how did she pick the one that was actually in the newspaper or that the camera was rigged to add to the picture. Its just another variation of many of the same tricks as we have seen before. And her creepy vibe just adds to it. And the paper and picture catching on fire at the end helped too. (I know, easily explained, but went well with the act)

I find it funny "she wouldn't win a high school talent show" and yet she has already won "Asia's Got Talent".

Honestly, I think the trick was supposed to be her seeming to know who Mel B was going to pick ahead of time. Like how did she pick the one that was actually in the newspaper or that the camera was rigged to add to the picture. Its just another variation of many of the same tricks as we have seen before. And her creepy vibe just adds to it. And the paper and picture catching on fire at the end helped too. (I know, easily explained, but went well with the act)

I find it funny "she wouldn't win a high school talent show" and yet she has already won "Asia's Got Talent".
I know what the trick was. I was speaking only of her vibe (the attitude).

I know what the trick was. I was speaking only of her vibe (the attitude).

I was responding to the not thinking her trick was impressive. And not disagreeing with you. Its the same old trick but a different variation. I do like her variation on it, since the trick itself and seem a little creepy. Perhaps there is more impressive stuff to come?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter