Amerisuites Calypso Cay

Alan,

The entertainment rate does depend on your travel dates. I did double check your travel dates and it does appear you were quoted a rack rate. The entertainment card rate is available for your travel dates at $63.00 per night. If you'd like to make a reservation, just call the hotel and ask for me and I can assist you.

Faye

Hello Faye,

I'm coming down in August, reserv. already made - will the mini-golf be open then? Also, in your opinion - what would be the quickest way to the Magic Kingdom from Calypso Cay? Looking forward to it!

Hi Redbirdgrad,

Actually, the mini-golf is open now. There were people out there playing this morning. We're having some beautiful weather today down here.

The easiest way to get to Magic Kingdom from the hotel is with Osceola Parkway. Just take Osceola parkway west and it will lead you right there!

See you in August.

Faye

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter