Amount of shampoo, etc. in a 1 BR.

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
We're here now, in a 1 BR at OKW. All I have to complain about is the amount of toiletries. We have 1 little bottle each of shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel. Fortunately we're just two people, otherwise the dinky amount of toiletries we got just wouldn't last. I wonder if this is one of DVC's ways of cutting back, saving money now-didn't we used to get 2 bottles of each in a 1 BR? Oh, well-if that's all I can complain about, all's well!

I have always gotten one set with the shower and a second set by the whirlpool tub, so yes, two sets!

I have always gotten one set with the shower and a second set by the whirlpool tub, so yes, two sets!
We do too except for one stay at BWV when we only got one set. That was a couple of years ago and we've never had that happen again since that trip.

If someone wants to use the tub while another uses the shower, you need both sets of toiletries. I would give mousekeeping a call and ask them to drop off the additional set.

This is what we've usually gotten also - but not 100% of the time. I agree with Lisa that you should call housekeeping if you need more.

Thought maybe that's where a second set was so I just ran in and looked. Nada! Like I said, it should be enough for just me but what about a family?

We're here now, in a 1 BR at OKW. All I have to complain about is the amount of toiletries. We have 1 little bottle each of shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel. Fortunately we're just two people, otherwise the dinky amount of toiletries we got just wouldn't last. I wonder if this is one of DVC's ways of cutting back, saving money now-didn't we used to get 2 bottles of each in a 1 BR? Oh, well-if that's all I can complain about, all's well!

I don't see how cutting back helps Disney since the owners pay for the toiletries?

Like others have posted, contact Mousekeeping.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter