Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

You are very welcome!
Hi Hello,

I do first apologize if I’m posting in the wrong location, please let me know what I am.. want to make sure I’m doing this correctly. I am in need of 2 designs that I have. I would like to upload them, as soon as possible, if available. I will be going out of town on the 9th of November, and asking for your assistance. Thanks so very much and I look forward to hearing from you soon. King Regards.

Hi Hello,

I do first apologize if I’m posting in the wrong location, please let me know what I am.. want to make sure I’m doing this correctly. I am in need of 2 designs that I have. I would like to upload them, as soon as possible, if available. I will be going out of town on the 9th of November, and asking for your assistance. Thanks so very much and I look forward to hearing from you soon. King Regards.
I just now popped on and saw your posts. I would be happy to help you with your requests if I am able. Please let me know what you are wanting. If you want to upload images, you will need to "host" them somewhere to be able to share them here. Or you could email them to me if you have my email address. If you do not, pm me and I can give you my email address.

If they are designs I have done for you previously, you could try to describe them and I might be able to just know what design it is. Or if you see them in a post here, you could just tell me the page number and post number of where you saw it.

If the designs are not mine, I am unsure if I will be able to help you. I don't think it is right to simply "copy" someone else's work. If that is the case, your best bet is to just describe what you would like and then I could try designing something new based on your description.

But I gathering from your other posts, that they may be designs I have done for you in the past. Let me know how I can help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!