Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy,

Can you please design a dinosaur invitation, water bottle label, and thank you for coming bag topper for my son Noah's 6th birthday party.

Anything you can come up with would be greatly appreciated. It will be at the local science museum with the dinosaur exhibit.

This party was just booked yesterday. I am sorry for the last minute notice. It is scheduled for September 21. If you can not get it done in time I totally understand. We are just grateful that he is being able to have a birthday party.

Thank you for your help in advance. You always do amazing work.

Amy,

Jacob prefers the second image of Angry Bird instead of space angry birds which happens to be similar to the valentines one you did so he is consistent. :-)

Thank you!

I wasn't happy with the flexibility of the other design. So I went with a similar one that you could see more characters in... Here are a few items. If you wanted any others, let me know.

jacob_angrybirds_invite_red2_zps0e32c9de.jpg

jacob_angrybirds_red_round_zps4289630c.jpg

jacob_angrybirds_bannertriangle_zps060a7d30.jpg

These are perfect!! Is there any way you could do images of the different planets and sun to attach to toothpicks and put on the cake? Does that make sense?? Thanks you so much for everything!!!

Here are your requested designs...

cupcaketoppers_space_zpsdee6aa36.jpg

Here is a full design and an invite... if you like them, I can make coordinating items for you as well. Please let me know which items you would like and how you would like them customized.

Thanks Amy this looks great. Can you make the following for me please

Triangle (similar to Skylander one) with "Happy 8th Birthday Claire!" as the text

Gift Tag (similar to Skylander one) with child name at top (plus one without child's name) and "Thank you for coming to Claire's 8th birthday party!" at the bottom names are
Noah
Christian
Ruby S
Ruby C
Evie
Caitlyn
Kyra
Maeve
Jacinda
Sophie
Chelsea
Catrina
Lachlan
Rhiannan
Claire

I was not sure if for the tags with the children's names on them if you wanted the "Thank you for coming..." line. Please let me know and I will make them up for you. Also, do you want the child's name on the top and the "thanks" line on the bottom or the other way around.

claire_bannertrianglemoshi_zpsf084fc02.jpg

claire_gifttagmoshi_zps1e356c3a.jpg

Thank you. This is the picture and looking at it I'm guessing you'd have to shrink it to fit in the wheel...
CCDYD.jpg

Thanks again!!

No picture is showing up in your post. I saw the code when I was replying and tried to plug that into the search window with still no luck. You may need to host it with something like Photobucket in order for it to show here or maybe try to provide the internet link to where it is.

Hi Amy,

Can I please get the following name fills:

Caitlyn - Dallas Cowboys
Cindi - Dallas Cowboys
Rebecca - Dallas Cowboys
Shannon - NY Giants
Juan - NY Giants

Thank you in advance :)

hi amy im tryiing to sent u a link of something i liked for a thank you card for my baby's 1st bday -bubble guppies and i cant post it unless i have posted 10 post on this thread... how can i go around that? do u have an email or some other way that u can advise me? i wasnt able to post my email address either.
or if you have any other ideas for a thank you card.
i would like it to say-
Thank you for celebrating my 1st birthday with me and for your generous gift. I am blessed to have you in my life.
Thank you,
Love
Gizelle

Hi Amy...the weather has turned chilly here today, so I expect to be in jeans tomorrow... I am wondering when you have time, if you would do a design for me? I am teaching Sunday School and I would like to put something in the cover slip.. My name for sure and I will leave the rest up to you, I am teaching 3rd and 4th grade.. Thank you ever so much...Bless you

I take no credit for the making of the dove but when I saw it - I loved it!

dove_binder_zpsc80e9a23.jpg

No picture is showing up in your post. I saw the code when I was replying and tried to plug that into the search window with still no luck. You may need to host it with something like Photobucket in order for it to show here or maybe try to provide the internet link to where it is.

Hopefully this works, its hard for me to tell because I see the picture in all my post & even your reply

CCDYD.jpg

Thanks
T.T.

I bought my grandson who is Autistic a Superman shirt for the Halloween
party. Needed something light, and non binding.I am going to make him a red cape. Could you made the superman logo in bright blue. then under the logo, put Super Coyhn That would be awesome. Leaving on Thursday, so time is tight. Thanks.

Oh, Amy, this took my breath away!! I love it and it's so perfect..thank you so very much..

I wasn't happy with the flexibility of the other design. So I went with a similar one that you could see more characters in... Here are a few items. If you wanted any others, let me know.

Amy - these are perfect! He is still in school but I'm sure he will be thrilled to see these later! Thank you so much!

In addition to what you have done, can I also have matching:

Water bottle label - for small Poland springs
Thank you note card
Thank you circle
A rectangular banner for street signs
A small candy wrapper - fits the Hershey's Nuggets
Customizable rectangular image I can use to make table tents for labeling food and perhaps seat assignments. I envision a blank space to write on the food type either at the bottom or middle of the tent

TIA!

Hello Amy,

I would like to make a name fill request PLEASE!!
I wish I could do this myself, but you guys are so talented!!

My daughter has a great teacher that is a big comicon fan.
I would like to give it to her as a gift.
I have two name fill requests:

1-Sandy and Carlos Brown.
3-14-2010. (Their wedding date)
(All in batman or batman family name fill)

2-She just had a little boy So I would love the following name fill for a baby gift!!
Logan (Wolverine)
Slade (Deathstroke)(From Green Arrow)
Brown (Batman)

If this is something you can do I would greatly appreciate it.
If possible I would like it my next Wednesday (Sept 24th) but if you need more time that is fine too.
If I need to ask someone else, it there someone you would suggest.

Thanks in advance!!
Kim

Hi Amy,

Can you please design a dinosaur invitation, water bottle label, and thank you for coming bag topper for my son Noah's 6th birthday party.

Anything you can come up with would be greatly appreciated. It will be at the local science museum with the dinosaur exhibit.

This party was just booked yesterday. I am sorry for the last minute notice. It is scheduled for September 21. If you can not get it done in time I totally understand. We are just grateful that he is being able to have a birthday party.

Thank you for your help in advance. You always do amazing work.

I hope you are getting these in time...

noah_trexinvite_zpsbf8b0cf5.jpg

noah_bagtoppertrex_zps50776d87.jpg

noah_waterbottletrex_zps34b16dc6.jpg

hi amy im tryiing to sent u a link of something i liked for a thank you card for my baby's 1st bday -bubble guppies and i cant post it unless i have posted 10 post on this thread... how can i go around that? do u have an email or some other way that u can advise me? i wasnt able to post my email address either.
or if you have any other ideas for a thank you card.
i would like it to say-
Thank you for celebrating my 1st birthday with me and for your generous gift. I am blessed to have you in my life.
Thank you,
Love
Gizelle

Here is one I already had... if you wanted me to see the other one you referenced, feel free to post the needed times here in my thread. I do not mind.

gizelle_bubbleguppiesgirlinvite_zps584f2bcd.jpg

Hopefully this works, its hard for me to tell because I see the picture in all my post & even your reply

Thanks
T.T.

Thank you - that finally worked for me! I had to move things around just a bit to fit it nicely in the circle. I hope this is ok for you...

request_shipwheel_zps2e37af41.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts