Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Here are your requested designs...

elissamichael_cruise2_zpsesfmnyur.jpg

janetharry_cruise2_zpsvbrwigph.jpg

Hi Amy,
Can I get an name fill of Hibiscus flower clipartfor Johanna and a rainbow namefill for Johanna
Thank you,
Christie

Amy,
I found you. I used to use some of your designs in the past as my son was growing up. My baby is growing up... He is now entering his senior year and he made the varsity football team. He has a huge senior night coming up October and I need a shirt design for all the family coming in. You see he is known as "Jellybean Joe" , I am "mama Jellybean" then Papa Jellybean, grams Jellybean, grammy jellybean, ect.

So I am thinking the front of the shirt needs the Patriot head symbol, like the one I seen on the helmet picture I am attaching; he is on the Lake Brantley High School and then maybe something about "Team Jellybean with jellybeans floating around"..... Then on the back each person I'll put the Mama, Papa, Papa Rhett, Grandpa, Grandma, Grammy, Uncle, Aunt, Cousin, ect Jellybean and maybe his number (we are hoping he keeps 74 that he has had for the last 3 years).

So if you can help me out at least maybe the front part. I don't have the talent and my group is growing quickly. I have attached some pictures of us so you can see. School colors Red, White, Blue. LBHS Patriots. Also you will see changes in the pictures because my husband and I have loss a lot of weight through the years. So that is the difference.

Also I was thinking if you could please make a similar shirt for Joe. With the patriot stuff on the front and the jelly beans but maybe it saying, "The one and only Jellybean Joe"

Saw the jellybean football player but don't know if you can use it or if you want to. Of course the jellybelly part we don't need or want and in color. But again just something I saw. You are so creative and great go with what you do.

Thank you so much for your help!!!

Heather Ridgeway

Attachments

• 0a70a4_f558d74d6ce14ef68f46114f3cd9117f-mv2.png
    0a70a4_f558d74d6ce14ef68f46114f3cd9117f-mv2.png
    224.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 15621647_10211450626964773_177929503206413210_n.jpg
    15621647_10211450626964773_177929503206413210_n.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 3
  • 19894773_10213487240198831_9065193018992882936_n.jpg
    19894773_10213487240198831_9065193018992882936_n.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 0a70a4_2e89017b760640019ff580f9105e0efc.png
    0a70a4_2e89017b760640019ff580f9105e0efc.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 3
  • MrJB_FootballReceiver.jpg
    MrJB_FootballReceiver.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 3

Amy,
I found you. I used to use some of your designs in the past as my son was growing up. My baby is growing up... He is now entering his senior year and he made the varsity football team. He has a huge senior night coming up October and I need a shirt design for all the family coming in. You see he is known as "Jellybean Joe" , I am "mama Jellybean" then Papa Jellybean, grams Jellybean, grammy jellybean, ect.

So I am thinking the front of the shirt needs the Patriot head symbol, like the one I seen on the helmet picture I am attaching; he is on the Lake Brantley High School and then maybe something about "Team Jellybean with jellybeans floating around"..... Then on the back each person I'll put the Mama, Papa, Papa Rhett, Grandpa, Grandma, Grammy, Uncle, Aunt, Cousin, ect Jellybean and maybe his number (we are hoping he keeps 74 that he has had for the last 3 years).

So if you can help me out at least maybe the front part. I don't have the talent and my group is growing quickly. I have attached some pictures of us so you can see. School colors Red, White, Blue. LBHS Patriots. Also you will see changes in the pictures because my husband and I have loss a lot of weight through the years. So that is the difference.

Also I was thinking if you could please make a similar shirt for Joe. With the patriot stuff on the front and the jelly beans but maybe it saying, "The one and only Jellybean Joe"

Saw the jellybean football player but don't know if you can use it or if you want to. Of course the jellybelly part we don't need or want and in color. But again just something I saw. You are so creative and great go with what you do.

Thank you so much for your help!!!

Heather Ridgeway

I worked on this for you... Let me know if you want any changes, I wasn't sure if I included all of what you wanted. I can make changes pretty easily, so let me know.

football_jellybean_zpst4yrdohg.jpg

I LOVE IT!!!! So I am thinking it would look best on a dark blue t-shirt? Also few changes if you can. First his number changed to 73 so the helmet got to change. Also could we try "Team Jellybean Joe" too? Not sure which one I would like better.

1. So first one just change number on helmet.
2. Change it to "Team Jellybean Joe" and the number to 73

3. When you can could you do individual names that would look good on the back across everyone's shoulders on the blue shirts?

Mama Jellybean
Papa Jellybean
Grams Jellybean
Pop Pop Jellybean
Papa Rhett Jellybean
Grandpa Jellybean
Grandma Jellybean
Grammy Jellybean
Uncle Jellybean
Aunt Jellybean
Cousin Jellybean
Friend of Jellybean Joe
(Adopted) Sister Jellybean
(Adopted) Brother Jellybean
Little Brother Jellybean

Again thank you so so much!

I LOVE IT!!!! So I am thinking it would look best on a dark blue t-shirt? Also few changes if you can. First his number changed to 73 so the helmet got to change. Also could we try "Team Jellybean Joe" too? Not sure which one I would like better.

1. So first one just change number on helmet.
2. Change it to "Team Jellybean Joe" and the number to 73

3. When you can could you do individual names that would look good on the back across everyone's shoulders on the blue shirts?

Mama Jellybean
Papa Jellybean
Grams Jellybean
Pop Pop Jellybean
Papa Rhett Jellybean
Grandpa Jellybean
Grandma Jellybean
Grammy Jellybean
Uncle Jellybean
Aunt Jellybean
Cousin Jellybean
Friend of Jellybean Joe
(Adopted) Sister Jellybean
(Adopted) Brother Jellybean
Little Brother Jellybean

Again thank you so so much!

I am so glad you like the way it turned out... Here are the top two you requested.

football_jellybean73_zps72gthsi3.jpg

football_jellybean_joe_zpswe5lhsfq.jpg

For the names on the back, I thought you would want the background to be the dark blue, so it would blend a little nicer and you could cut them in a "bubble shape" or a rectangle. And I thought the white would stand out the best. Let me know if you like this and I will do the others, or if you would like any changes, let me know. Please, also, let me know do you want the Adopted words included? If so, do you want them in paranthesis like you typed?

football_jellybean_name_zpsghyvfs91.jpg

I am so glad you like the way it turned out... Here are the top two you requested.

football_jellybean73_zps72gthsi3.jpg

football_jellybean_joe_zpswe5lhsfq.jpg

For the names on the back, I thought you would want the background to be the dark blue, so it would blend a little nicer and you could cut them in a "bubble shape" or a rectangle. And I thought the white would stand out the best. Let me know if you like this and I will do the others, or if you would like any changes, let me know. Please, also, let me know do you want the Adopted words included? If so, do you want them in paranthesis like you typed?

football_jellybean_name_zpsghyvfs91.jpg

I love them! Thank you so so much! Yes the names look are great. Yes have all the names exactly how I have them. There are alot of friends that call him brother ect. so they are adopted sis ect. Parenthesis is perfect. Also could you add "Grandma Joan Jellybean" to the names. Thank you!

I love them! Thank you so so much! Yes the names look are great. Yes have all the names exactly how I have them. There are alot of friends that call him brother ect. so they are adopted sis ect. Parenthesis is perfect. Also could you add "Grandma Joan Jellybean" to the names. Thank you!

Here are the rest of your names...

papa_footballjellybeanname_zpsl2p8cz3k.jpg

poppop_footballjellybeanname_zpsy98zqr9g.jpg

paparhett_footballjellybeanname_zpsvqp7si3y.jpg

grandma_footballjellybeanname_zpsuiwyeos2.jpg

grandpa_footballjellybeanname_zps5bprihys.jpg

grams_footballjellybeanname_zpsejsibboc.jpg

grammy_footballjellybeanname_zpslsw7cbd3.jpg

aunt_footballjellybeanname_zpsgm83o9z5.jpg

adoptedbrother_footballjellybeanname_zpsegoqtdph.jpg

adoptedsister_footballjellybeanname_zps89f1fcei.jpg

cousin_footballjellybeanname_zpsus42zgbx.jpg

friend_footballjellybeanname_zps9vz9kopy.jpg

littlebrother_footballjellybeanname_zpswe7mav4t.jpg

uncle_footballjellybeanname_zpse4xfvh6c.jpg

grandmajoan_footballjellybeanname_zpsf7d8o45m.jpg

Amy,

I am hoping you can help me with a design. My son went on a trip to Iceland. He brought back T-shirts for my grandson and granddaughter. The shirt he got for my granddaughter (age 8) is size XS (my son thought it was an adult XS). He didn't take it out of the clear package it came in, and when my granddaughter took it from the package it was very small as in child's XS. We tried to have my grandson (age 3) switch his cute "Iceland animal shirt" for the pirate shirt. No Deal! So, I am asking if you can help? This is a picture of the shirt:

Thank you.

Last edited:
Amy,
It seems the picture is not showing. I am not sure how to insert it. I haven't done this in quite a while. Thanks

getPart

Sorry, it's so big. I copied and pasted it. I could not figure how to do it any other way. Thank you again.

Hi Amy, Do you by chance to the Star Wars shirts? I want the one that has Star...then the clipping mask name...the wars. I would April and Hunter in clone wars if it is possible I would be grateful.

getPart

Sorry, it's so big. I copied and pasted it. I could not figure how to do it any other way. Thank you again.

I am still not seeing the design. You need to either host it at a site like Photobucket, Flickr, etc... or feel free to email it to me. If you do not already have my email address, you will need to supply me with your email address. I am not allowed to provide the link to my web page here on the DIS because I also sell iron on transfers on my site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!