Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

AMY

I'm back again! If you have time I could use a few more things.
Pretty Please!

We are sailing on the Freedom of the Seas and was wondering if you could make me a few name fills with the boat as the background. If you have time a picture with all its names would be great. The only thing is we have a dominic jr and a dominic Sr. Thanks in advance.

Dominic
Jody
Gianna
Natalia

Here are your requested designs...

dominic_freedomseasfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

gianna_freedomseasfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

jody_freedomseasfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

natalia_freedomseasfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

dominicsr_cruise by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Hi Can I get these 2 images but with Carnival Breeze ship and Our cruise date is Feb 11, 2008 Ports are Galveston -- Cozumel--Belize- Mahogany Bay. It can say Lepsch Family Vacation on it too.

I also would love name fills with these names in sea shells, flip flops and/ or ship backgrounds
Laurie
Pat
Noah
Riley
Gavin
Charlotte

and one more request/ question-- do you have any Dr Seus or Thing 1 Thing 2 sitting on beach chairs graphic?

Here are your requested designs... I assumed you meant 2018 not 2008.

cruise_shipwheel_breeze by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

lepsch_cruise by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

lepsch_cruise2seuss by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

laurie_seashellfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

noah_seashellfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

pat_seashellfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

riley_seashellfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

charlotte_seashellfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

gavin_seashellfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Hi Amy,

May I have a my little pony and rainbow bright tshirt design and namefil for Johanna please

Last edited:

I am looking for Skylanders and Descendants party invitations and other items like thank yous, decor etc for my 8 year old twins birthday party. Could anyone help me with that?

Good afternoon! I had you make some designs for my sons graduation a few years back. My mom passed away last week & we are doing a memorial service this Friday. I am wondering if you could do a photo / info card. I can’t seem to find your email but if you are able you can email me at Jennyf2@msn.com. I know you are busy & this is short notice so if it doesn’t work out I completely understand. Thank you!!

I am looking for Skylanders and Descendants party invitations and other items like thank yous, decor etc for my 8 year old twins birthday party. Could anyone help me with that?

I am unable to do Descendants as they are Disney but I can help you with the Skylanders items. Please let me know which theme and what names and/or ages you would like included. The themes I have are regular (which I think is Spyro, I do not know anything about the game), Swapforce, Trap Team, Giants, and others. You can look here for options... Please also, let me know when you need them by. I am having some issues with my software and it might be a little while until I can work on them.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/skylanders-designs.3279666/

Good afternoon! I had you make some designs for my sons graduation a few years back. My mom passed away last week & we are doing a memorial service this Friday. I am wondering if you could do a photo / info card. I can’t seem to find your email but if you are able you can email me at Jennyf2@msn.com. I know you are busy & this is short notice so if it doesn’t work out I completely understand. Thank you!!

I am very sorry for your loss. I have been having some issues with my software and haven't been able to do any designing so wasn't checking in here as often as I normally would have. I am very sorry that I was unable to help you with this request.

Hello Amy,
I was wondering if you could please create something for my 16 year old nephew, Troy? He is a crazy Raiders football fan. Maybe a name fill or anything else? Thanks so much!!!
Ellen

Hi Amy,
we are going to the polar express. Can you please make a ticket for the polar express and namefill for Johanna.

Can we also have a christmas namefill for Johanna

Last edited:
Amy, It has been a very long time since I have requested anything on the boards- but you always did fantastic work, needing something a bit different- My son Jake( you did AWAWA Grand Prix Designs for him)will be graduating in May from HS and attending the United States Naval Academy - I would like some designs for shirts Proud Pleb Mom- class of 2022, Proud Pleb Dad class of 2022 with the USNA logo - and maybe some door signs as we will be surprising him with a cruise for HS graduation before he starts his pleb summer.

As always thanks so very much

Once again.... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Troy will love it!!! You are so kind to share your talents and gifts!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!