Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

M_I_C_K_E_Y

It Was All Started by a Mouse
  • nuts4wdw

Have a disney day!!!
    Hi, Amy! Could I request a couple of name fills? I am taking my son to celebrate his senior year in high school on a mom and son trip. We are going to be there during fall/Halloween time. Could we get a couple of Halloween name fills. I am planning on making door magnets with them. His name Keegen (all e's) and Riali. Thanks!!!!!

brendapap

Mouseketeer
    Hi Amy could you please make me a "Happy Birthday Thomas" for a carnival liberty cruise October 28, 2019 to November 1, 2019 Halloween Cruise. Thank you, I'm sure what ever you come up with will be awesome.

M_I_C_K_E_Y

Hi, Amy! Could I request a couple of name fills? I am taking my son to celebrate his senior year in high school on a mom and son trip. We are going to be there during fall/Halloween time. Could we get a couple of Halloween name fills. I am planning on making door magnets with them. His name Keegen (all e's) and Riali. Thanks!!!!!
    Here are a couple for each of you... I couldn't decide which I liked better so I thought maybe you could use 2 for each of you.

keegen_halloweencandycornfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

riali_halloweencandycornfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

keegen_halloweenpumpkinsnamefill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

riali_halloweenpumpkinsnamefill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

• M_I_C_K_E_Y

Hi Amy, I was wondering if you could send me the link to your webpage.
    I would be glad to send you the link but I need your email address to do so. I cannot post the link here on the DIS (even by pm) since I also sell iron on transfers on my site. Feel free to pm me with your email address if you do not want your information "out there".

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates